Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Pics look great. I think the Civic X looks best in these 3/4 rear shots.

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
This is awesome! As you can tell by my username, I'm an airplane geek. Love that KLM A330 ;)

OP
OP

Vtaranti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
This is awesome! As you can tell by my username, I'm an airplane geek. Love that KLM A330 ;)
Also a airplane geek, I just love going to airports to just watch planes land and takeoff, missed a air Canada 787 landing by half an hour. The A330 made up for that.

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
So awesome!!! I wish I could do something like this in the States, airplanes were my first love. Bummer on missing the 787 though, she's a beauty!

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So awesome!!! I wish I could do something like this in the States, airplanes were my first love. Bummer on missing the 787 though, she's a beauty!
Actually, many airports still have "spectator" areas. Most likely out of luck at the "big 5" cities, but at a smaller city, like Columbus for example, there are viewing areas still.

And almost all of the general aviation airports have some sort of viewing area. All the better to lure people into buying flying lessons. :thumbsup:

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Actually, many airports still have "spectator" areas. Most likely out of luck at the "big 5" cities, but at a smaller city, like Columbus for example, there are viewing areas still.

And almost all of the general aviation airports have some sort of viewing area. All the better to lure people into buying flying lessons. :thumbsup:
KSLC is definitely not one of those airports with a viewing area. :rolleyes1: So sad.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
KSLC is definitely not one of those airports with a viewing area. :rolleyes1: So sad.
I haven't seen one there, it's true. However, Provo used to have one a few years ago. I haven't been there since they built the new terminal, so it may have vanished. There used to be a large glider operation at Provo, they are usually very happy to show off their toys. :thumbsup:

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I haven't seen one there, it's true. However, Provo used to have one a few years ago. I haven't been there since they built the new terminal, so it may have vanished. There used to be a large glider operation at Provo, they are usually very happy to show off their toys. :thumbsup:
Haha!! Funny you mention PVU, I worked there for 3 years! With the addition of Allegiant flights, security is a bit more strict now unfortunately.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably won't believe this but, back in the late 70's a few of us would go to O'HARE and jump the 10 ft. fence, walk about 1/2 a mile to the runways and watch the planes take off and land. It was so dark and being dressed in black, we never got caught. We actually were able to lay down in the grass at the beginning of a runway and watch the plane overhead as it landed. It seemed as if was only 100 ft. above us.

racinginblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic exl 2016 lx coupe
I work at Pearson biggest hub in Canadian aviation I watch em come and go all the time emerates 380 the most impressive puts the Dreamliner to shame