Airlift Performance (Prototype Installed '19 Si) - Teaser Pic, Video This Weekend

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Hi everyone! So I know there are many enthusiasts on here that enjoy air ride on their vehicles, and why not right? Having a full range of options for comfort, performance, and aesthetics at the touch of a button is truly makes your vehicle what you want, when you want it. Since I live in Michigan and have a friend which works for Airlift. I was fortunate enough and was asked if they could use my my car for 3 weeks for prototype testing, and in return I would receive a 3P kit at no charge.

I just received the car back a week ago and I have been driving on it and so far it is enjoyable. The front still needs some testing. It dos not go as low as the back so they're developing a few more parts I will testing in a few months.

I thought I would start this thread to keep everyone up to date on the development as I know many members have interest in Airlift Performance products.

*Note, your ADS, (Active Dampening System) warning will come on. There are kits which can be purchased to eliminate this from happening, I think I saw prices ranging from 350-500 USD. If there are cheaper kits please post so members can have that information.

I will clean the car tomorrow morning to get pictures. It has been snowing and raining the last month and I have not had a lot of time to get clean photos/videos. If you have any questions let me know! I will do my best to answer them or if I do not have an answer reach out to someone that does.

Honda Civic 10th gen Airlift Performance (Prototype Installed '19 Si) - Teaser Pic, Video This Weekend upload_2020-1-3_10-23-28
Sponsored

Last edited:

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
I don't think I'd ever get one of these systems but I'm intrigued to see how it'd look. I always loved the back jacked up muscle car look, and it'd be cool to be able to lift or lower the car whenever I wanted, especially over curbs or parking lot entrance/exits I know are problematic.

Is the kit to fix the warning light 350-500 or the airlift system is that much?

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
I don't think I'd ever get one of these systems but I'm intrigued to see how it'd look. I always loved the back jacked up muscle car look, and it'd be cool to be able to lift or lower the car whenever I wanted, especially over curbs or parking lot entrance/exits I know are problematic.

Is the kit to fix the warning light 350-500 or the airlift system is that much?

The kit to have the warning turn off is that much, the 3P kit I believe retails for 3500.00.

RLegionSi

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey man, can you PM me? I have a question about the AirLift Performance kit. Maybe you could help me out!

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag