randomisjustfine

First Name
Tadas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Is there anyone on this forum with an aftermarket driver seat in their coupe? I am 6.2 and there is no way I could sit in this car with a helmet. All I need is like 2-3 inch of headroom. I am not sure where to start looking, so I am asking here first.

Also, if you do have an aftermarket seat, did you swap heat element from your si seat to your new seat?

And by the way, do we have seat air bags in our factory seats?

Thanks.
Sponsored

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there anyone on this forum with an aftermarket driver seat in their coupe? I am 6.2 and there is no way I could sit in this car with a helmet. All I need is like 2-3 inch of headroom. I am not sure where to start looking, so I am asking here first.

Also, if you do have an aftermarket seat, did you swap heat element from your si seat to your new seat?

And by the way, do we have seat air bags in our factory seats?

Thanks.
The only question that I can answer is that YES, there are air bags built into the seats.

I wish I could be of more assistance.

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd post this in the "tracking/autocross/hpde" section of the forum as well. https://www.civicx.com/forums/tracking-autocross-hpde.62/

There is less foot traffic but a few guys over there are pretty active and may know a bit more when it comes to your Q.
Goodluck with the seat! :thumbsup:
Sponsored