fightingfish

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Any clue what the torque capacities are for the new Spec clutches?
Sponsored

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Still no response - i see the 699 one floating for about $625. Maybe a vendor on here will pick some up and allow the opportunity for a group buy

fightingfish

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I only have 1k miles on mine, and no slippage, but for the right price, I’d probably pick one up for when the time comes!

Still curious about the torque handling on each model, though
Still no response - i see the 699 one floating for about $625. Maybe a vendor on here will pick some up and allow the opportunity for a group buy

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Eh. Not really, but I'm not chasing power.
I'll be running the PRL CAI and just a VitStage1 .... debating whether or not to Stage2 or Stage2+.

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
That SPEC stage 3 clutch is already a six puck? Seems like it might be rough for a daily driver.
I had the Stage 3, sprung hub, six puck in my Supra and it was butter. Nothing bad to say. I will buy Spec again, but this time the newer Stage 3+ full face; that will be their most friendly clutch that can handle plenty of torque.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
We can offer aggressive pricing on these. Please PM us with which model you are interested in for details. :thumbsup:

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Someone dyno a PRL CAI on Vit1 with 93oct so I can decide beteeen Stage2 and 2+ lol

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Someone dyno a PRL CAI on Vit1 with 93oct so I can decide beteeen Stage2 and 2+ lol
stage 3 because most likely you will put more parts on that civic so why changing your clutch twice. Also look at the 3+ the way the describe the clutch it seems like it can outlast all of them.
3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life this is what they claim.

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I'm honestly not planning to add any more parts. I already had a sick EvoX. This is just a DD and a 3+ might make it not drivable at all.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I figure stage2+ would be good enough for me. All I want to do now is a custom tune. Have the PRL CAI, FMIC and Thermal exhaust with Vit Stage1 tune. 301 torque stage2+ clutch should be fine right? Do we have any idea what the life on these clutches would be? Especially if not driven hard?
Sponsored