dingeesboy

Stacerino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 2012 Nissan Quest 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey guys...and gals, i replaced my cracked broken headunit on my civic with a aftermarket android 9.0 system, got it working pretty good,still have to figure out a few misc items but my dash still has the stupid tire pressure monitor light/warning still on.
is there any way to clear it out ?
also, for those that replaced their headunits, did you have to download anything for the a/c controls ?
or change the canbus operating mode on the new system ?
Sponsored

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
hey guys...and gals, i replaced my cracked broken headunit on my civic with a aftermarket android 9.0 system, got it working pretty good,still have to figure out a few misc items but my dash still has the stupid tire pressure monitor light/warning still on.
is there any way to clear it out ?
also, for those that replaced their headunits, did you have to download anything for the a/c controls ?
or change the canbus operating mode on the new system ?
Since you haven't mentioned it, have you tried resetting the TPMS? There should be a button (mine's to the left of the steering wheel) you can press and hold it down for a few seconds until the light goes away.

As for your second question, I'm not sure off the top of my head but it's hard to answer that without knowing the brand and model of your head unit.

OP
OP
dingeesboy

dingeesboy

Stacerino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 2012 Nissan Quest 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ya, I've tried every button on the steering wheel, nothing resets it. I used to have to go calibrate it through the factory headunit in settings

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
ya, I've tried every button on the steering wheel, nothing resets it. I used to have to go calibrate it through the factory headunit in settings

Click the TPMS "app" on your head unit and hopefully it will have the reset option.

Honda Civic 10th gen aftermarket android h/u, but tire pressure warning still on dash TPMS Question

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag