aFe Power Scorcher GT Power Package

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
So today I got the Scorcher GT and a MapPerformance Intake I also took my entire back seats off and I have to say Wow!!! It made a huge difference. I was very skeptical about the increase and how it would actually respond and I feel like this is how the Si should have came from the factory the Scorcher and Intake really woke it up.
Sponsored

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I did a piggyback with my suzuki sx4 and it worked pretty good BUT it was only because no one had a tuning solution for it. Having ktuner and hondata available, I wouldn't attempt it personnally as it only fools the computer and doesn't adjust anything on the fly. It will show on the computer datalog that the boost is higher so if you do blow up the engine and Honda takes a look at the computer they'll notice the increased boost pressure.

Your choice in the end but to me a piggyback is only a solution if there are no other alternatives.
The guys in the mustang and challenger I pulled up next too today never though my Si would pull on theM and they figured easy win not today Mister.