AEM intake for the type r coming??????

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
So a post on Instagram about aem releasing an intake for the type r anybody has any info on this intake???
Sponsored

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
It would help if you posted up a link you noob....

Lol just messing with ya
31118631_1072123899592256_5114987380142505984_n.jpg
Where you got it from and can you post the link so I can buy one been looking to get this intake since I bought the car can you tell how is the performance any cel light??? Sounds??? Thank you man

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where you got it from and can you post the link so I can buy one been looking to get this intake since I bought the car can you tell how is the performance any cel light??? Sounds??? Thank you man
AEM Intake isn't out yet.

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Lol the intake isnā€™t out yet, I got that picture from a Instagram post, the post read something like this ā€œfirst ever production intake on our carā€ so you can guess itā€™s coming out soon.

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
Lol the intake isnā€™t out yet, I got that picture from a Instagram post, the post read something like this ā€œfirst ever production intake on our carā€ so you can guess itā€™s coming out soon.
I wonder if is gonna be any different from the ones already out if the maf sensor is bigger????

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
To tell you the truth I donā€™t even know if the MAF housing is going to be bigger or not. I donā€™t know anything about this intake.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like the intake I made myself...I hope that doesn't cost more than $150 lol
Except the one you made doesn't have any Research & development put into it, nor is it engineered professionally. Give me a fucking break.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol who pissed in your cereal this morning:rofl:
It's really annoying to see posts about people shit talking Parts Manufacturers on their designs.
Especially after all the time and research and engineering is put into the product, to have some dipshit with tubing and a pod filter claim it does the same thing for less the money.

the8rotor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R
Country flag
It's really annoying to see posts about people shit talking Parts Manufacturers on their designs.
Especially after all the time and research and engineering is put into the product, to have some dipshit with tubing and a pod filter claim it does the same thing for less the money.
So... what is your response to the abortion of engineering Injen continues to vomit out for the fk8? Not all companies give two shits about engineering.
Sponsored