Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone

Bodhizefa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR and CBP CR-V
Country flag
I wanted to pull the trigger on the Honda OEM interior carbon fiber kit, but no one would give me any semblance of a deal and CarbonZone's set was a great-looking set at a much better price. I pulled the trigger and applied the kit a couple weeks ago. I love it!

I have plenty more images if anyone wants to see other specific pieces. I focused on the carbon fiber quality in my attached shots, so the coverage isn't fully encompassing. I also have the key-fob piece as well as the shifter console, shifter badge, and the steering wheel garnish, so if anyone wants other images just let me know.

Honda Civic 10th gen Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone R-Dash-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone R-Dash-02.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone R-Dash-03

Honda Civic 10th gen Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone R-Dash-04

Honda Civic 10th gen Added Carbon Fiber Interior Lining via CarbonZone R-Door-01

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
Does look pretty smart with the red inbetween the carbon weave, simple to remove original and replace?

OP
OP
Bodhizefa

Bodhizefa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR and CBP CR-V
Country flag
it looks like regular oem style where it sticks on top of the faux fiber
You are correct, sir. It uses 3M tape strips, although I will likely have to add a few more pieces over time. The carbon fiber is excellent but the taping job was not quite optimal on the back.

Arb2680

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I’m sure this has been posted, but can anyone recommend a carbon wrap to match the 2019 interior? I want to wrap the shiny black interior pieces, but don’t want it to look off.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
CarbĂłn pieces look high quality

Hayabusa160

The Master
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
very nice was the dash kit on the website also i didnt see it on there

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks good! I think CF is normally pretty tacky, but the red highlights really work.

Can you please get some shots from further away?