First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I hope this becomes available soon!
They're in production currently. The release is a bit later than we'd originally hoped, currently looking like the first couple weeks of Jan. :)

Side note: we made some critical improvements over the prototypes that you're seeing reviews on, including further reduced throw, improved wear-resistance, improved noise-reduction measures, and a stiffer frame. :)

~Russ

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man, this looks sweet! Russ has sent me a few bushings to test fit on my 7th gen EX, and even just the base shifter bushings fit directly as intended and significantly improved my shifting experience; I aboslutely love Acuity products. Can't wait to get through engineering school and buy my 10th gen (Si or Type R depending on my job and markups) to install this stuff! Looks really great-- three semesters to go!

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R, 1993 H22 Del Sol
Country flag
Does the full shifter kit include bushings for the shifter and trans? Or is there anything we need to buy additionally for the full experience? Looking forward to giving you my money!

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Does the full shifter kit include bushings for the shifter and trans? Or is there anything we need to buy additionally for the full experience? Looking forward to giving you my money!
The only things you'd really need after the shifter are linkage bushings (1881). We are really partial to barrel-shaped knobs for performance driving, so we would normally pair this with an ESCO knob and a shift boot collar. Note that we'll have the ESCOs in some new colors (teal and purple) soon. :)

~Russ

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R, 1993 H22 Del Sol
Country flag
Thanks! I'll look into getting the linkage bushings too. They always make a difference!

I have a custom 490 gram Flossy knob. Yours look great just not my style for shifting. Looking forward to the release!

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
The only things you'd really need after the shifter are linkage bushings (1881). We are really partial to barrel-shaped knobs for performance driving, so we would normally pair this with an ESCO knob and a shift boot collar. Note that we'll have the ESCOs in some new colors (teal and purple) soon. :)

~Russ

We have a price point yet?

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We have a price point yet?
We've been saying mid 400's and still expect that to be accurate. Unfortunately, we typically don't know final pricing ourselves until a week or two before launch.

~Russ

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any update?
in for updates as well
Right now it's a waiting game. We are awaiting deliveries from our machine shops so that we can begin QC and assembly. We just recently got ETA updates, and it looks like we are pushing into the latter half of this month. Can't wait to show you guys the little tweaks we made since the prototypes that everyone has seen. :)

~Russ

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need this in my life. :love:
Sponsored