First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How many here have done this mod? What are your thoughts? Is it as good as what the YouTube vidoes say? Wanna hear y’alls feedback.
Sponsored

Boni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got the acuity one and it’s amazing. The difference is very noticeable and is by far my favorite upgrade. I also got the rocker, spring and base bushings. Definitely get all of them if you can afford it as the shifter is completely different. If you are on. A budget get the spring at the very least and bushings if you can afford the extra $29.

OP
OP
Neps18Si

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the acuity one and it’s amazing. The difference is very noticeable and is by far my favorite upgrade. I also got the rocker, spring and base bushings. Definitely get all of them if you can afford it as the shifter is completely different. If you are on. A budget get the spring at the very least and bushings if you can afford the extra $29.
I got so far the shifter bushing from ACUITY and that made a little difference.

Justinus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
Some people bought the shifter part from the Type R, added the rocker arm, centering spring, and bushings to swap it in place of the stock Si shifter for a short shifter.

I'm going to do it that way, as well. Not only is the entire shifter less expensive than the Acuity short shifter, it also avoids any clicking sounds and gives you a way to make all the mods before disassembling the console so you can simply swap the shifters and put it all back together.

type_r_wannabe

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
i also got the acuity full setup and its my favorite mod. keep in mind i also have the thermal RD exhaust, and the cobra cai

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks for the love, all! The CTR shifter is not a bad option either, as stated. The throw reduction is not as substantial as an Si shifter with our short throw adapter, but it's still an appreciable improvement, especially when putting the CTR shifter in a sport/base model.

~Russ

Justinus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
Thanks for the love, all! The CTR shifter is not a bad option either, as stated. The throw reduction is not as substantial as an Si shifter with our short throw adapter, but it's still an appreciable improvement, especially when putting the CTR shifter in a sport/base model.

~Russ
I installed all the Acuity parts with the Type R shifter last week - it's outstanding. I'm very pleased with the length of the throws even with the extra narrow gates from the Acuity rocker arm.

A++++++ would buy again.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i have no experience with alta so cant give an opinion.

but i have many acuity shifter parts, except the lock down, and they are the best shifter mods you can get. the rocker arm and the spring made it feel like a totally different shifter. almost like a high end sports car. definitely a night and day difference. the only complaint i would have at all is the rocker arm is a little pricey. and the spring is a bit expensive for what it is. but i guess you get what you pay for.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ACUITY! :thumbsup:
Sponsored