Last edited:

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
The only Acuity one I'm interested in is the red Poco knob... although, I already have 4 shift knobs and after buying a Raceseng knob, my shift knob budget is pretty screwed for a long time lol.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I LOVE the ESCO style. Bought an insulated one back when they were like $75, sold it when guys were paying $90 used, and just bought one again since I can't live w/o it, haha. If and when they come out w/ colored versions of the insulated knob, I'll probably get one of those. The white looks decent, but I'd like something more colorful.

OP
OP
MutatedMango

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
The only Acuity one I'm interested in is the red Poco knob... although, I already have 4 shift knobs and after buying a Raceseng knob, my shift knob budget is pretty screwed for a long time lol.
I was checking out the Poco and the shortening of the throw seems really cool I just think it looks weird being so short haha. Also, which 4 do you have?

OP
OP
MutatedMango

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
I LOVE the ESCO style. Bought an insulated one back when they were like $75, sold it when guys were paying $90 used, and just bought one again since I can't live w/o it, haha. If and when they come out w/ colored versions of the insulated knob, I'll probably get one of those. The white looks decent, but I'd like something more colorful.
Yeah for sure; nothing else in the interior is white it doesn't match anything lol

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I would gladly buy a white esco knob. Come on, it’s an excuse for you to upgrade!
Ha, I love my ESCO! So much that I sold my first one, missed it, and bought another one. With that said, anything's for sale for the right price, so shoot me an offer.

Demsmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14’ Civic Si fb6
Country flag
Ha, I love my ESCO! So much that I sold my first one, missed it, and bought another one. With that said, anything's for sale for the right price, so shoot me an offer.
Sent you a message. I have my 9th gen si knob I can throw in if you need a replacement. For real, very interested!

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I was super tempted, just don’t know about the aluminum getting hot. They look so nice though.
I believe they are the delrin? I thought it was at least. Will have to double check that.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Glassjaw121986

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si
Country flag
If anyone has a white Delrin Esco I'll pay $100 plus shipping.