First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
How you know I believe op is only intank and tune
TSP Stage 2 tune I believe is 327ft-lb tq to the wheels, this clutch is rated at 363ft-lbs to the flywheel and is slightly underrated from factory. I don't see this clutch slipping even if you gain a little more hp, but then again, I could be wrong. The way you drive could also determine the outcome, I personally would not be worried about it as I do not drive my car hard everywhere and I do not do dumb things like WOT at high gear under low rpm.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
TSP Stage 2 tune I believe is 327ft-lb tq to the wheels, this clutch is rated at 363ft-lbs to the flywheel and is slightly underrated from factory. I don't see this clutch slipping even if you gain a little more hp, but then again, I could be wrong. The way you drive could also determine the outcome, I personally would not be worried about it as I do not drive my car hard everywhere and I do not do dumb things like WOT at high gear under low rpm.
Yup I think the way you ride the clutch during the break in determines how much it would hold, the more you ride it the more wear it will have, so that's a higher risk for it to slip. I honestly think the 6 puck clutches would be more on the safe slipping wise

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yup I think the way you ride the clutch during the break in determines how much it would hold, the more you ride it the more wear it will have, so that's a higher risk for it to slip. I honestly think the 6 puck clutches would be more on the safe slipping wise
Yep, keep in mind act has a 6 puck too

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Yep, keep in mind act has a 6 puck too
I know, I'm waiting for someone to let us know how it is. I'm pretty sure it will be great as the organic disc

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wonder if the organic disc will hold up on a FBO car with the tsp stg 2 tune. I'm debating on this clutch, fx400, and action clutch stage 3
Clutchmasters is terrible

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I know, I'm waiting for someone to let us know how it is. I'm pretty sure it will be great as the organic disc
Since it is a puck style clutch it may have a small amount of chatter, cannot confirm though until someone tries it.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am the one who made that video
Ahh they probably offered you the discount deal if you give them a review lol. I got offered the same and was like naw

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Ahh they probably offered you the discount deal if you give them a review lol. I got offered the same and was like naw[/I reviewed it because I wanted to document for me and for others and not because they said to.
they never once said anything about me doing a review, I did it for me and for others out of kindness. Thanks for being negative about it

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they never once said anything about me doing a review, I did it for me and for others out of kindness. Thanks for being negative about it
You took it negatively lol. Anyways they offered me a deal for the low if I gave a positive review on their clutch.

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
You took it negatively lol. Anyways they offered me a deal for the low if I gave a positive review on their clutch.
Oh really? Sheesh. But no I was not offered any sort of deal for reviewing it. Why didn't you take the deal?
Sponsored