First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So i recently purchased a CTR shift lever and decided to go with new Acuity Instruments shifter base bushings and shift link bushings.

All i can say about these products is WOW! from the ease of install to the new feel of the shifter. The stock shifter for my 2018 hatch sport seemed a bit loose to begin with but not anymore, it sits right and clicks right into gear.

Even though i really have no experience working on cars i was able to complete the install for my Acuity products with ease. I did not have to contact customer support for anything but judging by the custom response i got from Russell within 2 hours of leaving a review on their website i would venture to say they also have stellar customer support if needed.

To anyone who may be considering these products, all i can say is just don't make the mistake i did and not get all of the products at the same time, i skipped the rocker arm and centering spring and now i regret it after how great the other products are. Once i feel like tearing my center console down again, the order for those parts will be placed.

Once again...THANK YOU @ACUITY and to Russell, i think that is the only time I've actually received a custom response to a review on a product. Can't wait to see any future releases
:thumbsup::bow::thumbsup:
Sponsored

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
I found Russell to be a super nice guy in the few emails I have sent

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You guys are making me blush over here. Glad you dig the parts and service! We'll try to keep the bar raised high! :)

~russ

PiYauD

First Name
Saha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si LSM
Country flag
Totally agree, I ordered everything in one go, and watched all the videos I could find, and studied the Pawinnig teardown until my parts arrived. Money well spent.

ck42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Sport MT
Country flag
Wish there was a *kit* for all the Acuity shifter parts, including a short-shifter....for a discount. If I'm going to pull that console up, I want it to be the LAST time...so let's get it ALL done at once! :thumbsup:

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have most of the Acuity parts for the Civic minus the accelerator pedal adapter and shifter rocker (was lazy on the trigger and they sold out).
great stuff!
I also put their decal front & center on my windshield! right above the rear view mirror in that dark area.

cool logo, great parts, happy to display it! Already had a few inquiries about it too!

falon001

First Name
Ferny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Generation Civic Si
I have most of the Acuity parts for the Civic minus the accelerator pedal adapter and shifter rocker (was lazy on the trigger and they sold out).
great stuff!
I also put their decal front & center on my windshield! right above the rear view mirror in that dark area.

cool logo, great parts, happy to display it! Already had a few inquiries about it too!
I placed my order on the rocker without noticing the red lettering that it was out of stock, but I got a voicemail from Acuity giving me the option to either refund my order or keep it. It will most likely ship out by June 18, so I'll patiently wait.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Acuity Motorsports customer service and part quality is as good as it gets. I recommend everyone buy and use their products, you will not be disappointed!
Sponsored