amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Since I bought my Si last June, I have basically only seen 5 or 6 10th gens other than my own (although I have seen lots of pre-10th gens). Even rarer than that, I have probably only seen three Type R's, and today was an extremely rare site, a female driving a Type R! I was driving next to her, and I had to roll down the window, give her the thumbs up and tell her nice car! I guess that got her really happy, we pulled over and talked for about 5 minutes. It turns out she was in the market for a Civic Sport, almost bought an Si, ended up buying a Type R. She is definitely not the typical girl, likes cars with MT and does some racing (not specific if it is track racing or street racing). I didn't ask her age by I am guessing low 30's.

So that leads me to these questions: are there any females on the forum who own an Si? Do any of you know any females that own an Si? Or is this just a guys car? I am really curious to know, as I have never seen a female behind the wheel of any Si, old or new
Sponsored

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Don't be fooled - you spoke with a trans-testical! LOL ... One of my first "car" surprise experiences when was when I was about 14 or 15 - I was getting picked up in my friends sister to go to the mall - she drove up in a 3 or 4 speed manual Gremlin was like 16 and smoking a cigarette - I was like - I LOVE YOU! LOL LOL LOL .

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Don't be fooled - you spoke with a trans-testical! LOL ... One of my first "car" surprise experiences when was when I was about 14 or 15 - I was getting picked up in my friends sister to go to the mall - she drove up in a 3 or 4 speed manual Gremlin was like 16 and smoking a cigarette - I was like - I LOVE YOU! LOL LOL LOL .
No, she was definitely female I can spot a fake. You can tell by voice and lack of Adams apple. I grew up in LA...

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s about 50/50, maybe 60/40 men in my experience, but the last three 10th Gen Si that I have seen were piloted by women. A 9th Gen that I frequently run into on the commute home also lady-driven. Dudes drive lifted trucks here for the most part so I often see women behind the wheel of light tossable cars.

Lukifer

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I actually saw an old lady driving a 10th gen silver Si sedan a while back. She had short white curly hair. I thought that was weird.

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Girl here with an Si, and a big truck. Love how snappy it is, especially when trying to get snappy with the truck ended up cracking my entire powertrain! :eek: *burns money*
Well I am glad this is not a car exclusive to guys. I want to teach my wife to drive a mt so she can use my car in an emergency but she does not like the car nor does she have the desire to learn how to drive it

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
2 things that i try to avoid when on the road: females drivers and men in big pickup trucks. due to them being carless and aggressive, respectively.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's a woman locally that has a rhd 6speed Nissan gts-t...even had a car seat in the back lol

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Well I am glad this is not a car exclusive to guys. I want to teach my wife to drive a mt so she can use my car in an emergency but she does not like the car nor does she have the desire to learn how to drive it
Whoa...why doesn’t your lady like your Si? Did she dislike any of you other cars?
Reminds me of a topic I began months ago:
https://www.civicx.com/threads/it’s-a-drivers-car-but-is-it-also-a-passengers’car.28656/

BTW only seen guys behind the wheel of the Si, coupe or sedan, and iv seen quite a few. And 2 Chinese ladies driving the Type R

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Saw a youngish female in a modified CTR in Maryland a few months ago. Car had decals and stickers like most tuners. Good on her... I wondered if it was hers or her bf's. Either way pretty cool seeing women driving stuff like that.