A-pillar clip

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Is this a clip that needs to be pushed in? The panel has started rattling recently.

Honda Civic 10th gen A-pillar clip MVIMG_20191219_141550
Sponsored

JCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Best way to fix the very common A-pillar rattle is to take out the a-pillar and put some padding back there. It’s very easy to take off, i just followed this video here.

OP
OP
Vrait

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Best way to fix the very common A-pillar rattle is to take out the a-pillar and put some padding back there. It’s very easy to take off, i just followed this video here.

Thanks, I'll check it out soon.

OP
OP
Vrait

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
I just scratched my new tint fixing this.. I give up :/

OP
OP
Vrait

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
What's the green push pin part number?

And what's the easiest way to remove it? Mines stuck to the body of the pillar and not the panel.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
idk then ... i used a pry tool and it came out. I have different sized pry tool though so i just used the one that works for me.

if you want to buy new ones i believe it's 91560-SZA-003 but don't quote me on it.

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
Unfortunately, you could likely chase down a LOT of threads of people crabbing about the various rattles in these cars. I have them all over and they are more prevalent as it gets colder outside. Some folks have gone around and jammed stuff in all the cracks to supposed good results. I'm too lazy and haven't done it yet. As a Civic owner from the 90's as well I had that same problem then also.

OP
OP
Vrait

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
Unfortunately, you could likely chase down a LOT of threads of people crabbing about the various rattles in these cars. I have them all over and they are more prevalent as it gets colder outside. Some folks have gone around and jammed stuff in all the cracks to supposed good results. I'm too lazy and haven't done it yet. As a Civic owner from the 90's as well I had that same problem then also.
I know, I figured these would be easy ones to fix at least.

And while I did fix the rattle, now that I have it back in, without the clip it isn't fully attached at the mid-point..
So I may end up leaving it, don't know if I want to risk another scratch on my windshield tint.

My car only has a few annoying rattles, and the A pillars would be the most annoying ones.

If I do take it off again, pliers would probably would for the green clip. That's what I had to use on one of the rear window clips.

Next time, I'll just go for a car with a slightly softer suspension haha.

idk then ... i used a pry tool and it came out. I have different sized pry tool though so i just used the one that works for me.

if you want to buy new ones i believe it's 91560-SZA-003 but don't quote me on it.
I think 91560-SZW-003 is the correct on actually. The one you listed is red and shaped differently.