Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Now before I dive super deep into this thread I want to first personally thank you for taking the time to stop what you are doing and read a little bit about me, 27WON, and what we hope to bring to the community and enthusiast alike . I'll do my best to keep this short and sweet but I want you guys to really know who I am, what we stand for, and how excited I am do be able to start this new chapter in my life. So pull the parking brake for a quick second and follow along.

My Name is Vincent and I am founder and president of the newly created 27WON Performance. 27WON is an accumulation of years in the aftermarket sport compact and tuner scene. It was built upon from years of racing, building, modifying, tuning, competing, fabrication, testing, engineering, traveling, writing, teaching, learning, and personal growth; and let me say that barley scratches the surface.

As for me personally I'm probably younger than you might guess, was raised in the Mid-west, graduated from WSU with a pair of degrees, and has big of a car enthusiast as you can find. I have been living the Lifestyle since 2001 when the OG Fast & Furious dropped, and believe me I was not very old when that came out lol. From there I was quickly taken in by some of the founding fathers of the import tuner scene and they raised me up to where I am today. I have spent many years building 1500+hp engines, traveling to go racing, working with pro level racing teams, and much more. Those past jobs and experiences have built me into who I am and what 27WON is intended to be for the 21st century and on.

So what is 27WON. We are setting to create a fresh new expression of what it means to be a Honda enthusiast in the 21st century. As I grew up through the culture I witnessed it all. The highs and lows, the trends, the competition, the lifestyle shift, the customer interaction, the buying experience, the culture changes, technology upswing, and absolutely every facet of the Import and Honda Scene. I saw people and companies do really awesome and great things that helped propel the industry, but sadly I saw way more play games and hurt the community and reputation of brands, people, and community. I saw what and how we drive change, how we collect and share information, how we engage with our friends and fellow racers, how we buy and sell, and much much more. So I took everything that was great, learned from the bad and present to you today 27WON Performance .

I encourage you all to check out our website https://www.27won.com/ and see what we are up to. But more importantly I really ask for you to read our story and understand our values as that is a HUGE HUGE part of me and my team and is at the center of who we are.

So follow along, shoot me a question, ask me to go racing, invite me over to a car meet and let's Redefine the Aftermarket.

Vincent
https://www.27won.com/redefining-the-aftermarket

Honda Civic 10th gen A personal introduction to 27WON Performance full 27WON logo.JPG
Sponsored

thatwhiteSi

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
You guys releasing that exhaust for the Si sedan/coupes?

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON Looking forward to the “top secret” products that haven’t been announced yet.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys releasing that exhaust for the Si sedan/coupes?
Our first product release will be an exhaust for the Hatchback Sport but we do have every intention to support all versions of the SI and Type R as well.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Rojer

ANW Pirate Ninja
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback RED
I bet there's more of a market for a hatchback exhaust for the other models making them look like the sport, or something more sporty.

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
excited for your dope exhaust!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Nice to see you on here, great job and very professional outlook!!!!!!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice to see you on here, great job and very professional outlook!!!!!!
Really appreciated. I just want to be as transparent with the community as possible. You guys are getting all of me, the real me. I hope to really help push and develop the Honda brand and lifestyle and even more so make some great new friends along the way.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Really appreciated. I just want to be as transparent with the community as possible. You guys are getting all of me, the real me. I hope to really help push and develop the Honda brand and lifestyle and even more so make some great new friends along the way.
Well you made one here and on FB as I have been following the development of everything since day 1!!!!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The intake has me intrigued for sure.
Will be sure to keep the community updated as we make progress on the system, the interest is very much appreciated.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And remember if you guys have any questions just let me know.

BubbzWasHere

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
When do you think any of your products will hit the market? I've seen the youtube vids and like the way the exhaust looks and sounds!

Oh, and if you need someone to test in altitude(Colorado), let me know!;):D
Sponsored