A look at the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe in all factory colors

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Two tone is sporty, with the right colors. ie. grey/black, not ivory/black. But I'd take all grey or hot all black over ivory/anything. I'd even take all black with red stitching vs. two tone ivory/black. Though maybe that's saved for the Si.

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag
I doubt we'll see 2 Si versions. That's a bit much considering that even if it goes mainstream it still won't sell as many as the base civics. Word is 2.0T with around 230 horsepower which is pretty much in line with the gains the base civic made over the previous gen. Not sure if it'll need premium or regular though.

All we can do is wait and see! Fingers crossed for an Si with all black interior and optional automatic/cvt/dsg.
2.0T? Hmmm

got23hops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Anybody sit in the back row? How was the legroom compared to the '15 Coupe and the '16 sedan?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2.0T? Hmmm
That's pretty much the current agreed upon engine for the new Si, a detuned 2.0T from the Type R with around 230 horses. Further evidence states that the NA spec 2.0T just went into full production here in the states, which would most likely coincide with the Si since the Type R is being ported from the UK.

Owen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe
I didn't even know you could do preorders... Must... Call... Dealership..
It was a pretty informal pre-order, I suppose it was more of a deposit for one when they get their first order in.

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag
That's pretty much the current agreed upon engine for the new Si, a detuned 2.0T from the Type R with around 230 horses. Further evidence states that the NA spec 2.0T just went into full production here in the states, which would most likely coincide with the Si since the Type R is being ported from the UK.
Not sure I believe it though...

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
So after looking at these pics like a hundred times I think the blue touring is the way to go. I hated the chrome door handles on a red car. Now Blue and chrome is not bad. The modern steel looks great too. Still being patient until we have all the details of the Si because I still like red the best minus the fugly ivory.

MikeyGee16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
TBH I don't like the back end at all, too bulbous (at least from what I can tell in pictures) I also hate how the tail lights dim in the middle. Im glad I went with the sedan version.

astein244@

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic LX Manual,1995 Civic Del Sol SI 278k,1995 BMW M3 5 speed (rip),1992 SC300 5 speedl(rip),2005 Is300 5 speed(rip)
Two tone is sporty, with the right colors. ie. grey/black, not ivory/black. But I'd take all grey or hot all black over ivory/anything. I'd even take all black with red stitching vs. two tone ivory/black. Though maybe that's saved for the Si.
look at the 2013-2015 accord coupe. It offered an Ivory black combo on the couple only. Its to attract female buyers. Its a beautiful look on black or white cars. Not red lol

VW ist der beste

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI mk 6
Will one be able to purchase a coupe with the manual on higher trims? I know 2015 civic coupe offers a manual on the first two trim levels.

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
It was a pretty informal pre-order, I suppose it was more of a deposit for one when they get their first order in.
I wonder if I can swing that, I'm trying to buy in a different country though... So we'll see haha. Making the trip up to Canada to buy mine and driving it back down to AZ.

TBH I don't like the back end at all, too bulbous (at least from what I can tell in pictures) I also hate how the tail lights dim in the middle. Im glad I went with the sedan version.
The more I stare at the back, the more I feel like it looks kind of big/fat.... But I think my mind is set on it, unless I can negotiate the Sedan down a decent amount in comparison when the Coupe comes out