saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I’ve been looking for a good car vac one that plugs into the accessory port. I’ve seen some on amazon but in the past I’ve bought some that don’t work well are should I say don’t suck ( literally) I just want a vac that I could keep in the car to tidy up any suggestion would be appreciated
Thanks
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not one that plugs into the accessory port, but I've owned a small volume shop vac from the neighborhood home improvements store and with a couple of nozzle accessories, the vac does a fairly good job. My only gripe is no having a long enough hose but I guess too long would take away from it's sucking power... hehe

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not one that plugs into the accessory port, but I've owned a small volume shop vac from the neighborhood home improvements store and with a couple of nozzle accessories, the vac does a fairly good job. My only gripe is no having a long enough hose but I guess too long would take away from it's sucking power... hehe
Thanks for the suggestion I want one that powers off the accessory port because where i live the outside electric outlet is at the back of the house I use two 50’ power cords I have to go across the pool deck over the fence through some bushes and finally to the car it was better for me to go to the car wash and use the vacs there but that’s a buck for 4 minutes. Thanks again for your suggestion :)

darrvao777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR, '18 G550
Country flag
I use a Dyson handheld vacuum

Not the most powerful or economical decision but it works for me

(I also rarely have passengers, never eat in my car, and vacuum weekly so I don't need anything too hardcore)

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I purchased a hand vac that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Its very highly rated on amazon. I think it's called ThisWorx or something dumb like that but its been great
I just looked at that one on amazon thanks. I’ve always gotten good suggestions on this site

Prelude2CivicX

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 6 Speed M/T, 2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport, 1997 Lexus SC300
Country flag
I love the simplicity and practicality of my Ryobi cordless vacuum.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Picked up a sharper image one from Ross for like $10-$15ish. Not the greatest, but does it’s job.
Sponsored