3D MAXpider - Fit for 2020 Hatch EX-L?

necro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
Just got my first Civic and looking into getting some improved mats to better protect the floors a bit. From reviews, the 3D MAXpider seems like one of the cleanest and sharpest looking to put in - but I'm having issues figuring out if they would fit into the 2020 Hatch (EX-L).

Also, on Amazon I've seen that there's a 'third row' option for the Civic - not clear on what that would actually be for - anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Just got my first Civic and looking into getting some improved mats to better protect the floors a bit. From reviews, the 3D MAXpider seems like one of the cleanest and sharpest looking to put in - but I'm having issues figuring out if they would fit into the 2020 Hatch (EX-L).

Also, on Amazon I've seen that there's a 'third row' option for the Civic - not clear on what that would actually be for - anyone have any insight?
Honda has the same part number for their all weather mats from 2016 through 2020, should fit fine.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
the "third row" is probably the hatch

OP
OP

necro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
Thanks (both of you)! I wasn't sure if the Sedan and Hatch had something different re: the middle 'bump' or something along those lines which was making me concerned.

And for the "third row" being the hatch, you mean actually in the "trunk" right? That's what I was thinking but the shape looks so...odd and off. Ah well. Guess I'll order and see (unless someone posts it doesn't fit in the new few hours before I can order!)

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks (both of you)! I wasn't sure if the Sedan and Hatch had something different re: the middle 'bump' or something along those lines which was making me concerned.

And for the "third row" being the hatch, you mean actually in the "trunk" right? That's what I was thinking but the shape looks so...odd and off. Ah well. Guess I'll order and see (unless someone posts it doesn't fit in the new few hours before I can order!)
Which one are you looking at specifically?

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I have the 3D Maxpider floor mats in my hatch ST and I still believe it's the neatest looking and fitting floor mat.
On the hatch floor I have the Honda OEM cargo liner.

OP
OP

necro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
Last edited:

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looking at this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XF5YTZR

Edit: So they came this morning and can confirm the set fits nicely in a 2020 Hatch EX-L. Liking their look as well.

Still dont know the third row deal - it definitely doesnt come with the set I linked above.
On that set the third row is the trunk, so that mat wont fit a hatchback.

OP
OP

necro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
THAT makes total sense, thanks! Couldn't figure out the shape what-so-ever.

Now...I just need a decent trunk tray and I'm good on what I'm considering 'required' items (mats, pad to protect one of the back seats from a kid booster seat, inserts for trays). Would like the flaps as well but debating on it still...

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
On that set the third row is the trunk, so that mat wont fit a hatchback.
Anyone with a coupe/sedan confirm that shape? The more I look the less sure I am.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been looking at the maxpider mats also and it threw me off that it said the same ones fit the coupe and sedan cause weathertech has different part numbers for them.

Last edited:
OP
OP

necro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
I can get some pictures tomorrow, but they do seem to fit. They dont wrap up around the door frame and cover the entire side carpet in the rear, but I'm not certain they are supposed to.
Sponsored