3 things I hate when driving...

1. R MODE

R MODE Senior Member

First Name:
    Rick
    Car(s):
    2019 Civic Type R Championship White
    1.) People who drive in the left lane.......forever, and it's even better when I move to the right lane and that's when they decide to finally change lanes even though no one has been in that lane for eleventy miles.

2.) People who flick cigarettes out their windows.

3.) My wife sitting in the passenger seat and then stomping on the floor because she forgot she doesn't actually have a brake pedal over there, when she thinks I should be slowing down.

3.) That semi truck who decides just as I am about to go by him in the left lane, now would be a good time to pass the semi in front of him and it takes him eleventy miles to make the pass and move back over.

3.) The driver that zips by in the left lane, then slows down and gets beside me to look the Type R over as we are approching traffic in the right lane so I'm boxed in.

See, only 3, I played by the rules :)

xbbnx and saz468 thanked this.
  2. 87elco

87elco Senior Member

First Name:
    Tj
    Car(s):
    1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
    1.people on their phone
    2. People who don't use turn signals
    3. And the jackasses that think 100mph is ok on 95 in their old beatup Lexus BMW etc

silverrascal thanked this.
  3. Mae22

Mae22 Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
    This makes some sense when you are the last car in line. But I'm talking about a line of 10-15 cars, several with multiple car lengths between them. Anyone hitting the car at the back of the line wouldn't even come close to sandwiching the cars in the middle of the pack.