Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Another one.

Getting stuck behind people merging onto a 60 mph highway who only do 25-30 mph. WTF?
Sponsored

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another one.

Getting stuck behind people merging onto a 60 mph highway who only do 25-30 mph. WTF?
This made me think of another. People who go slower when the speed limit is higher (ex doing 40 in a 45) but go faster when the speed limit is lower (ex doing 35 in a 25). I would think speeding when the speed limit is lower is more likely to get the attention of the boys in blue.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
(1) 30% of drivers on the road
(2) The next 30% of drivers on the road
(3) The next 30% of drivers on the road

Everyone seems to be in their own little world, totally oblivious to those around them, and any courtesy to others is now a thing of the past. (yes , there are a few noticeable exceptions).

I have lost count of the number of times I have had to swerve almost off the road to avoid some idiot, coming in the opposite direction, almost totally over the center line on my side, as they play with their Cell phone or radio, or themselves !!! True Jerkoffs !!

Neo3151

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Drivers who are lost and refuse to pull over to figure it out, causes them to be below the speed limit and switch lanes unpredictably.
2. People who block the straight lane to turn left because they couldn't get into the turn lane in time somehow.
3. The people who stay behind a cop car even when the cop is going a couple miles under the speed limit.
4. Not really driving so I didn't put it in the list but it's right with these is people who let others out in front of restaurants, malls, etc and block the whole damn lane to go through.

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I agree with all of the above complaints...my biggest one is the signaling though - just let the people around you know you're about to do something that "might" affect them. and of course- it ALWAYS rains the day I clean up my car. this weekend - no exception. here is my baby after a wash on Saturday.

Honda Civic 10th gen 3 things I hate when driving... civic462019

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Driving behind a FISH

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I couldn't stop with three, but they've all been mentioned except..
1. People who purposely run red lights
2.People texting while driving. I actually saw this idiot TRYING to steer with his knees while texting riding next to me !
3.When someone pulls out in front of me and goes 5 miles an hour,especially if there's no one anywhere behind me.

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
1. Drivers who are lost and refuse to pull over to figure it out, causes them to be below the speed limit and switch lanes unpredictably.
2. People who block the straight lane to turn left because they couldn't get into the turn lane in time somehow.
3. The people who stay behind a cop car even when the cop is going a couple miles under the speed limit.
4. Not really driving so I didn't put it in the list but it's right with these is people who let others out in front of restaurants, malls, etc and block the whole damn lane to go through.
Holy ****, that reminds me. When I'm on the thruway, the one moron who sees a cop in front of me slams on their brakes when they're not even speeding

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How about the guy that tailgates you for a while and then finally passes, gets in front of you and then goes well under the speed limit.

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Don't forget about the people who you honk at because they were being oblivious idiots, but then give you a look (or the finger) because you know......jerks. How dare we honk at them.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Since I live in the metro area (Baltimore) with the nation's worst drivers, I could write a book. Just this morning I was leaving my house and driving out of my neighborhood. These residential roads are marked 25 mph for a reason and I don't speed there.

Some idiot in an Altima SE-R came barreling down from behind and started riding my tail. He floored it, passed me on the right (single lane road, no shoulder) and almost ran up the curb. The funny part? About 100 feet ahead was a red stoplight with cars waiting. He had to slam his brakes on to stop in time and he made himself look like an absolute moron.

Last edited:

oliviaiiii

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy, TT, Civic LX,
Country flag
Also those who treat yield signs as stop signs.

Brake tappers, especially those going 10↑ speed limit on the right lane riding others tail.

Inconsiderate and disrespectful drivers in general

Just to be fair, despite cursing them bad drivers I found me missing driving around MAssholes each time I’m out of state.

Last edited:

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
(1) 30% of drivers on the road
(2) The next 30% of drivers on the road
(3) The next 30% of drivers on the road

Everyone seems to be in their own little world, totally oblivious to those around them, and any courtesy to others is now a thing of the past. (yes , there are a few noticeable exceptions).

I have lost count of the number of times I have had to swerve almost off the road to avoid some idiot, coming in the opposite direction, almost totally over the center line on my side, as they play with their Cell phone or radio, or themselves !!! True Jerkoffs !!
AMAZING -- I though I would get a lot of Hate from saying that so many drivers were Jerkoffs, but it seems that many agree with me.

What I didn't mention was that it is very very seldom a Civic driver that are in that 90%, but probably just about EVERY ALTIMA driver is ... Go figure !!!

Note: It is not just that other Civic drives see me in a Civic and maybe have more respect to a fellow Civic driver -- I mainly drive the 87 Nissan Maxima, -- and for as big as it it, sometimes you would think it was INVISIBLE !!

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Since I live in the metro area (Baltimore) with the nation's worst drivers, I could write a book. Just this morning I was leaving my house and driving out of my neighborhood. These residential roads are marked 25 mph for a reason and I don't speed there.

Some idiot in an Altima SE-R came barreling down from behind and started riding my tail. He floored it, passed me on the right (single lane road, no shoulder) and almost ran up the curb. The funny part? About 100 feet ahead was a red stoplight with cars waiting. He had to slam his brakes on to stop in time and he made himself look like an absolute moron.
OMG GTMAN -- I live and drive in the Baltimore Area as well, and yes, 100% agree, those ALTIMA drivers are the worst !!
Sponsored