3.2.2 Out

yongfeel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring Lexus RX350 Touring
Country flag
Hey all. First post here. Title says it all. 3.2.2 out for the ones who got the Honda oil dilution update done. Just loaded a base +6tune without an issue.
Sponsored

GiggleFactory

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey all. First post here. Title says it all. 3.2.2 out for the ones who got the Honda oil dilution update done. Just loaded a base +6tune without an issue.
Im still getting the same error message. With the 3.2.3 update

OP
OP

yongfeel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring Lexus RX350 Touring
Country flag
For me, I'm just on base +6 tune so loading a new calibration was just fine. I did notice the files would appear corrupt once you try to save or anything. Did 3.2.4 help at all?

Civicster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T MT
Country flag
Did you reflash back to stock before taking it back to dealer for the recall?

KMui

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T CVT
Country flag
I just downloaded it and uploaded the latest software. I have a 2016 EX-T CVT. When i uploaded the software it didnt work and all the error messages were still showing. It looks like they dont have an ecu for the 2016 but 2017+... any help?

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just downloaded it and uploaded the latest software. I have a 2016 EX-T CVT. When i uploaded the software it didnt work and all the error messages were still showing. It looks like they dont have an ecu for the 2016 but 2017+... any help?
You need the recall done at the dealership to do anything but return to stock. Now that you've attempted to flash without the recall done, you won't be able to return to stock. You'll need to go to the dealership for the recall before you can do anything else with flashpro. This is what I understand from their own forums. Their presence on these forums has been non existent since all this recall stuff.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
You need the recall done at the dealership to do anything but return to stock. Now that you've attempted to flash without the recall done, you won't be able to return to stock. You'll need to go to the dealership for the recall before you can do anything else with flashpro. This is what I understand from their own forums. Their presence on these forums has been non existent since all this recall stuff.
Honestly, their presence on this forum has been kind of non existent for way longer than that. Flashpro is a good product but what happened to their customer service?

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly, their presence on this forum has been kind of non existent for way longer than that. Flashpro is a good product but what happened to their customer service?
Definitely definitely took a nosedive! Doug used to be great... I gotta switch to Ktuner.
Sponsored