$3,000 best mod setup

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
With 3K on hand

-Turbo upgrade
-Tuning Solution with custom tune
-Clutch
Sponsored

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another thing to remember when choosing a kit, Flash Pro does not have the ability to display ethanol % as a gauge/sensor, you would have to buy and install a separate ethanol % gauge to know what ethanol you are running. Ktuner has the ability to display ethanol content in the current software without adding a separate gauge thereby saving you more money and time. I know a couple people who have installed the Two Step Performance kit and they all love it.
I'm not running ethanol, but Hondata mobile does have an ethanol % category. You can run that on the headunit. You can also run TunerView with Hondata as far as I understand (I don't have an Android phone and just have Hondata mobile on the headunit). Anyway, just not sure the above is a true statement.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not running ethanol, but Hondata mobile does have an ethanol % category. You can run that on the headunit. You can also run TunerView with Hondata as far as I understand (I don't have an Android phone and just have Hondata mobile on the headunit). Anyway, just not sure the above is a true statement.
It's true, even though FP has eth % category, they dont have it set up to read or display hence this nice instagram pic proving you need an aftermarket ethanol gauge, also, they say as much in one of their threads on here
Honda Civic 10th gen $3,000 best mod setup upload_2018-7-5_8-30-13
Honda Civic 10th gen $3,000 best mod setup upload_2018-7-5_8-32-25

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
this touchscreen looks so much better and look, eth % and a reasonable one at that, not that 80% I see being ran on the other product
Honda Civic 10th gen $3,000 best mod setup upload_2018-7-5_9-4-42