First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
does the Sport have a smaller turbo than the Si?
would help recoup some cost selling it to someone who wants a less-expensive option, eh?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
does the Sport have a smaller turbo than the Si?
would help recoup some cost selling it to someone who wants a less-expensive option, eh?
Yes, just barely by 1mm and having an 11 blade wheel versus a 9 as found on the SI

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I noticed that you have not shown any pictures of the turbo fully installed anywhere. I would like to see them. I am sure it would look pretty stock, however, I still would like to see them. It was a nice picture of it attached to the engine block.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Yes, that is with it installed to the engine block. They do not have an intake and exhaust attached. I know it would probably look completely stock, but I would like to see that even so.
Oh ok, I gotcha!

Yeah, I haven't seen any either. It would be nice.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't get tax off my order?
I am not up on laws but I thought you only got taxed if you reside in the same state you are purchasing from. Maybe thats changed?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't get tax off my order?
It auto updates once the billing address is put in. Call us if you are having any issues and will get you taken care of.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
That’s a great question and I’ll do my best to answer it on behalf of my team and brand. The two kits are very different. Where the PRL’s kit is utilizing an OTS turbo and then creating all the needed parts, adapters, and etc to fit it to the L15 ours is a whole new turbocharger designed from the ground up. We chose to design a unit around the chassis and engine specifically as we will feel it is a better overall package and reflection of what you guys the customers want and need. Our drop-in and there base kit have the ability to make the same power, if you went with a much larger turbocharger from their selection then yes you can make more power.

As for the race for more power I can’t speak on that as it’s not our focus. It’s not something we put emphasis on as our main goal and number 1 priority is you the customer and your experience with us and the car. That being said we have tested this turbocharger on a handful of cars and all where 100% OEM long blocks. We have not lost a single engine or had any issues. So far we have been impressed with what this engine can do and as we progress we will continue to push it as others and undoubtedly we will find its limits.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
That's great news! I know that they had previously hit around 325 whp with their small kot
It auto updates once the billing address is put in. Call us if you are having any issues and will get you taken care of.
I know that you had mentioned that this turbo is capable of matching the base turbo option from PRL. To confirm, would that be attainable with 93 octane, or would one need to use an ethanol blend?