27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Even better idea since people want it cheap AF. Just make a straight dump pipe and leave it at that. LOL jp Vincent.
Sponsored

iShift_6

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON - I love the design on the hatchback exhaust....can't wait to see what you guys do with the Si. Side note love your companies design philosophy and everything. And that you are looking for input for the design.

Saw some of the ones here other users posted and got thinking about them... so I chopped up a few things

@Krazieness - really liked where you were going with yours, and thought I'd give it another go

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? kraziness_concept

@rushwal - liked your concept as well. Probably the direction I would go in myself.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? rushwal_concept

So they ended up merged in the last one.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? combo_concept

I think I'm on the side of the tip design being unique for the Si. The triple tip is a Type R thing, and dual round the Sports. I think a properly executed "hdmi" or similar style one would look best.
Hopefully 27Won can come up with something amazing....no pressure.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON - I love the design on the hatchback exhaust....can't wait to see what you guys do with the Si. Side note love your companies design philosophy and everything. And that you are looking for input for the design.

Saw some of the ones here other users posted and got thinking about them... so I chopped up a few things

@Krazieness - really liked where you were going with yours, and thought I'd give it another go

kraziness_concept.jpg

@rushwal - liked your concept as well. Probably the direction I would go in myself.

rushwal_concept.jpg

combo_concept.jpg

I think I'm on the side of the tip design being unique for the Si. The triple tip is a Type R thing, and dual round the Sports. I think a properly executed "hdmi" or similar style one would look best.
That looks very nice! A 271won in the center would set it off. I'm sold...

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag

kraziness_concept.jpg

rushwal_concept.jpg

combo_concept.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen... I think we have a winner!!

Boss240

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2018 Explorer Sport
Country flag

kraziness_concept.jpg

rushwal_concept.jpg

combo_concept.jpg

Those are the best designs yet. Second and third are best probably leaning towards the 2nd one.

rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! Those do look awesome. Now I'm going to have to start saving... If they pic the design. :D

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Honestly, I would love to have something that sounds good but not too loud. It would be a plus to hear some snaps, crackles and pops. In terms of exhaust shape, either the "HDMI" or dual tips.

rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I keep going back and forth between 2 and 3...

kraziness_concept.jpg

rushwal_concept.jpg

combo_concept.jpg

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hi everyone, I really wish that we could have a manufacturer route two twin tips through the bottom have of the faux plastic vents. @Vincent@27WON I volunteer my Si for this cause. I'll take won (pun) for the team.
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 2017-Honda-Civic-SI-rear-end-v2

Last edited:

yunggunz846

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Dual tip please. And it doesn't need to be that spaced apart like the Greddy one. Function over from. Larger diameter piping to support aftermarket downpipes, dropping to one muffler saves a ton of weight but a resonator might need to be added to get rasp out. Low tone would be nice and scream at higher rpm's. Similar to a WRX since they will not be revved high. Keep it under a $1000.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com