27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want?

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I think we have a lot of space to fill for our exhaust section getting the tip size right and how far apart they should be is all a question of preference. I think dual angle cut tips would flow well with our bumper. Similar to the Miata guys here

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? ADhbAb
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
If you decide on dual tips I think positioning the tips wider apart would help fill the gap.
3067986A-1F2D-458F-82CD-026EC4661D87.jpeg

Like this
This looks good no doubt on the R, I actually think the Greddy exhaust is one of the better ones available both in sound and style. The Si difuser is much more shallow though and possibly a little wider. You might see a little too much of the exhaust and they might end up being too far apart on the Si. I think it's definitely one of those things you have to see on the car itself to decide how it looks.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Indeed, this wasn't meant to bash you nor your endeavors, was simply making price references, etc.
It's all good. No offense taking. The way we look at things is in whole. Whatever price we end up settling on is not just a price for the exhaust itself but the whole experience between us and a customer. My brands intention are not to just be "here is a product, thank you for the money ,and goodbye" I want to make sure the entire experience is the best it can be. From the website, the customer interaction, availability of parts, tech advice, being a resource for you guys, the packaging, the buying experience, after purchase support, and more. You guys are all spending a lot of money on modding your cars. It's a passion and a hobby. Why should I not want to give you all the same level of attention and detail in everything we do as you would with your car? Some will see the value in that and others may not and that is ok.

None the less we are just getting started and I'm hoping to help grow the 10th gen community in all aspects. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seriously though, I don't think even 3 tips look ok on these cars, even the R. It just looks like they threw another exit in there for shits and giggles. I understand 2 as there are 2 mufflers on the stock exhausts but when you start putting 3/4/? on then it just look ridiculous.

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seriously though, I don't think even 3 tips look ok on these cars, even the R. It just looks like they threw another exit in there for shits and giggles. I understand 2 as there are 2 mufflers on the stock exhausts but when you start putting 3/4/? on then it just look ridiculous.
I agree. Hey even 4 across! whatever fills the gap.

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This style fitted to the opening

Quicksilver-Exhaust-for-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4.jpg
I'll preface my response by saying I'm not someone who is likely to purchase an exhaust in the near future.

I really like this lambo style tip above all the others, and think it would look really good. Lower key, adds some dimension to the exhaust but keeps it subtle and classy. I'm not huge fan of the dual-tip or tri-tip looks on the Si as going either route would not distinguish it from the Hatchback or CTR models respectively. Just my opinion.

Krazieness

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe // 2016 Acura ILX
Country flag
If you decide on dual tips I think positioning the tips wider apart would help fill the gap.
3067986A-1F2D-458F-82CD-026EC4661D87.jpeg

Like this
Wow, guess my previous draw up was already made by greddy for the type R lol. I seriously didn't know that.

SandyEggoSi

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Rallye Red
Country flag
I'll echo the sintiment for a dual tip with max separation. It really seems to make the most sense. Either that or a knock off of the Type R tip as people will easily adopt that look. Single tip and quad tip are out. If you wanted to replicate the OEM HDMI port tip that would be fine with me but seems like it would be expensive and because it would look stock, people would be less likely to want to replace it.

rushwal

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What about a two pipe, but instead of round tips have it split-HDMI with maybe the logo between.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? upload_2018-3-3_20-37-39

Though I think I'd rather it be upside down.

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
All I care is that the exhaust weights 15lbs lighter, isn't gaudy, not too raspy, and is factory diameter. For $700-800 for a catback with these simple requirements would have me sold.
Sponsored