1.5T 27won rmm and d2 springs installed today (hatchback sport) (pics)

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Had the 27won rmm (and D2 springs) installed on my hatch sport today. I’ve had my eyes on these even before I got my car, but after doing a good amount of 1st gear crawling on my daily commute I had the feeling that I really wanted these. Light on/off throttle in 1st at low rpms felt a bit wobbly I think the cars behind me could see the car slightly rocking back and forth on the freeway. So I decided it was time to do it..

I had the d2 springs installed first, and honestly it was mostly a cosmetic choice for me. The car feels slightly stiffer but it’s still far from “tight”. Feels awesome driving closer to the ground though.

The 27won rmm is by far my favorite change along with ktuner. The very first time I got into 1st gear to drive out of the shop was a bit jarring (I had no idea what to expect) but as I drove back home I literally had a smile on my face the whole way.

About NVH, the car has slight vibration on idle and pretty loud vibration when getting into 1st, and then pretty much light vibration all the time after that. I’d describe it more as a sound though, I notice the drone more than the physical vibrations. However the car feels WAY WAY more solid, most importantly for me I actually feel confident riding out 1st gear in uncertain traffic or just whenever I feel like it, and shifting feels better in general.

Also you can hear the engine rev slightly more grunty when you’re outside of the car too, but that’s probably just the vibrations coming out lol

pics

Honda Civic 10th gen 27won rmm and d2 springs installed today (hatchback sport) (pics) BCE721E4-7DA8-4592-97CC-1304C0170866

Honda Civic 10th gen 27won rmm and d2 springs installed today (hatchback sport) (pics) 0DEF4C91-3537-4ABB-B74A-F68C32CC04B3

Honda Civic 10th gen 27won rmm and d2 springs installed today (hatchback sport) (pics) 31ED2B31-6369-4100-9C4A-6F69818AA4B3

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
27won rmm break-in update for anyone considering getting it:

It’s been a few hundred miles with the 27won rmm and it’s definitely settled down in NVH.

The nvh on day 2 with the car fully warmed up was more intense than it is currently on a cold start.

Feels “smooth” compared to before, when I’m on the gas it gives a really nice tone. The rmm hasn’t changed in effectiveness of course, it still feels solid

Khmersupra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si 1993 Toyota Supra 1991 supra
Country flag
27won rmm break-in update for anyone considering getting it:

It’s been a few hundred miles with the 27won rmm and it’s definitely settled down in NVH.

The nvh on day 2 with the car fully warmed up was more intense than it is currently on a cold start.

Feels “smooth” compared to before, when I’m on the gas it gives a really nice tone. The rmm hasn’t changed in effectiveness of course, it still feels solid
I know it’s late but is this the right way to install or is it backwards the redefine is upside down it said for the w to face the right side but if your in the car right ?
Sponsored