Chris3k2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I tried to do a search but couldn't really find anything about this motor mount.

Was browsing on 27Won's website and looking over their products and noticed they have a rear motor mount. Saw it says "call for price" is this available? And if so does anybody on here have one installed and can make a comparison between 27Won's and the others out there?
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried to do a search but couldn't really find anything about this motor mount.

Was browsing on 27Won's website and looking over their products and noticed they have a rear motor mount. Saw it says "call for price" is this available? And if so does anybody on here have one installed and can make a comparison between 27Won's and the others out there?
I do not think it is actually available yet. Many of us are hoping the NVH is much less than the other aftermarket options that are already available.

Xtremehumpdog

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe, 2018 Honda Accord ex 1.5t
I am interested in it but waiting for a price to show up on the site and a review on it. So far it looks like the best option I have been able to find on the net thus far.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
are aftermarket motor mounts really worth the money if your not racing it all the time.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
You get less wheel hop when launching. Also in some cases helps in shifting.
As always with some mods you have to trade off comfort. Depending how hard the mounts are you can get more or less vibrations on the whole car.

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
You get less wheel hop when launching. Also in some cases helps in shifting.
As always with some mods you have to trade off comfort. Depending how hard the mounts are you can get more or less vibrations on the whole car.
Good to know, Ill keep that in mind.

farqt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si
Country flag
Unless you do a bunch of work on your shift linkage and clutch hydraulics and are running a high torque tune on top of that, rear mounts are largely jewelry

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Guys, we are currently testing and will have information out in the next couple weeks. Thanks for the interest and support.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
If you guys go on the site and press the rear motor mount. Scroll down where it says “add to calendar”. You guys will see the release date which is October 23rd 2018. Just gotta wait on the price tho!

Honda Civic 10th gen 27Won Rear Motor Mount AD8F503B-B373-45BB-95B5-5EA7BB855B95

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only place I can find it is on 27won website for $172. I'm not opposed to paying more if it's better but the hasport is pretty attractive at $40 less.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
are aftermarket motor mounts really worth the money if your not racing it all the time.
no definitely not. unless you dont mind all the fuggin annoying ass vibration and drone all the time.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has been a worthwhile upgrade for me. I'm only 200 miles in on my 27won mount, and yes there is additional NVH, but not so much so that I'm not enjoying my car - should settle down once I've got around 500+ miles.

What I am enjoying is no more slop in the engine movement, and it's reduced my perception of having a puny 1.5 as these tiny engines just don't feel beefy in comparison to cars I'm used to. Engine displacement obviously hasn't changed since I installed the mount, but the mind is led to believe there's something more larger and aggressive under the hood.
Sponsored