First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How do I get my turbo to sound as loud as yours? It sounds awesome!
are you talking about the 'blow-off'? get a cold air intake, or modify your airbox...
Sponsored

OP
OP
ne0guri

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
How do I get my turbo to sound as loud as yours? It sounds awesome!
Are you talking about the pshhhh sound?

If so, that’s my cold air intake from PRL

Blitted_Master

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe (SOLD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Too adjust your launch control, hold in the clutch and hold the cancel button (on cruise control). This will jump your tach up to 3000 rpms. From here, you can adjust it up for down using the buttons above and below cancel (I forget what they are without looking at the steering wheel).

This should take care of your 3k rev issue!

OP
OP
ne0guri

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Too adjust your launch control, hold in the clutch and hold the cancel button (on cruise control). This will jump your tach up to 3000 rpms. From here, you can adjust it up for down using the buttons above and below cancel (I forget what they are without looking at the steering wheel).

This should take care of your 3k rev issue!
Thanks! Yeah I ended up finally figuring it out. If you hold the cancel button too long then it goes into the map change. You literally have to do a quick press to get to launch control.

Charosenz

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Type R
Country flag
Excellent work. Thanks for posting the pics, that really helps.

Any chance you will have some dyno charts to compare? Do you use Flashpro? and if so any changes?

Charlie

OP
OP
ne0guri

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
:bump: Updated with my review on the Downpipe. Will update again tomorrow with sound clips.

tsmoove

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Any updates with the downpipe added? New videos? I'm thinking about getting the set with catted dp.

OP
OP
ne0guri

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any updates with the downpipe added? New videos? I'm thinking about getting the set with catted dp.
Ah sorry about that, I have one clip but wasn’t sure if you could really tell the difference. I’ll post it on the front page of this thread now.

tsmoove

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Ah sorry about that, I have one clip but wasn’t sure if you could really tell the difference. I’ll post it on the front page of this thread now.

Do you like it with the downpipe or do you usually think about taking it out?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I was a little jarred at first when I did my turbo-back, not gonna lie. It was pretty loud and aggressive. But the exhaust broke in a little bit, my ears adjusted, and I changed my driving habits a little bit to get the best sound out of it. I wouldn't go back now.

OP
OP
ne0guri

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Much better with the Downpipe! Like @hobby-man i wasn’t a fan at first because it was really loud, but I’ve become used to it now and love the entire setup.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a comparison video for you all :)

Red Si: 27won Catted DP + FP + 27won Catback. Utter perfection, simply sounds amazing for a 4 cylinder! Driving inside is nice and deep without being intrusive. Driving beside or behind it is not annoying either, and overall sounds fantastic for what's a rather challenging engine to make sound nice. Not just sound/noise, this is 4 cylinder music which I must give @Vincent@27WON and the team at 27won Performance a big :thumbsup: for!

Blue Si: 27won Catted DP + FP + 2.5" Muffler delete style Catback on my car also shared because a lot of us either have this, or have heard this setup so it's good to see what the 27won system gives you for the money. The muffler delete worked out well for me till I added the DP + FP. I'm not enjoying the rasp at high RPM's, or when the engine is winding down after acceleration and/or revs. It was already loud before and I was thinking of adding a muffler, but now I certainly have to - not a 27won DP + FP drawback, that's just how these 4cyl engines are - heavy flywheel, rev hang, and street engine components will make any exhaust combo that's not "tuned" sound as such. Vincent and the team were able to draw out these sounds and frequencies from their system through the hemholtz style rear section they've incorporated.

Going over budget is what's sadly stopping me from taking the leap, so for now I am seeking out a single oval 2.5" muffler at the rear so I can quieten mine down. If you can, grab the full combo from 27won, you won't be disappointed!

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is a short drive away clip:
27won Intake
27won Catted downpipe
27won Front pipe
27won Exhaust
Ktuner with tsp stage 1

Thanks for the Vids!! Really helped in my research of what to get.
Sponsored