Grand Sky Marshal of the North
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatchback 6MT Polished Metal
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Everybody

I am Canadian, and that means my 2018 Sport Hatch has a larger Windshield Washer fluid bottle on the driver's side of the engine bay

i saw the 27WON Cold Air intake. it looks quite different to any on the market, and i know its not out yet

if Vincent@27WON wants to chime in, would this fit for us Canadians?

Thanks in advance CivicX fam
Sponsored

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Replying to post cause it looks like @Vincent@27WON wasn’t tagged correctly, but am curious on the fitment in general too tho. The end that connects to the air filter seems to be a more of a square than the normal circle outlet. It’s sort of hard to tell with the renders they have on the site.

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Im interested as well, they talk a lot about how water doesn't effect it because of the design. I'm wondering how true these statements are in the end. I live in california and it rains a ton in my area with many big puddles and areas with water.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
The improvements shown on the Dyno chart seem very lackluster compared to PRL's intake. Makes it hard to know who to believe.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the tag @Legato
@Osobigg as of right now all of our test fitment and design have been on a USDM car. From what I know it should fit the Canadian bound cars as well but I will need to test fit to be 100% for sure. We do our best to try and confirm and test fit all international cars as well but can be a bit tricky sometimes as we don't have ready access to those cars. Would you be so kind has to take a few pictures of the area in concern and I would be more than happy to look into that for you. Just shoot me an email to [email protected]

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im interested as well, they talk a lot about how water doesn't effect it because of the design. I'm wondering how true these statements are in the end. I live in california and it rains a ton in my area with many big puddles and areas with water.
I see your California rain and raise you Washington rain haha. This will be an intake much better suited for guys in really wet and harsh climates. But don't worry we are still doing testing and proving the design. Keep up with our blogs and videos has that his the best place we share our development process. I have an idea on how to showcase it the best.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see your California rain and raise you Washington rain haha. This will be an intake much better suited for guys in really wet and harsh climates. But don't worry we are still doing testing and proving the design. Keep up with our blogs and videos has that his the best place we share our development process. I have an idea on how to showcase it the best.
Osobigg (or Vincent),

It would probably help if there was a link included in this thread to the blogs and videos. Vincent, it appears you have a few people's interest in mind.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
from looking at the renders. it looks like it only takes up the space the OEM intake uses. as long as it doesnt protrude into the fender well, like ever other CAI in the market, then it shouldnt interfere with the washer reservor in the fender. but i may be wrong and the out protrudes farther then it looks :dunno:

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
It’s hard to tell where it the lower portion of the intake leads off the render because from the looks of it, the intake goes straight down and has a slight curve only at the end for the filter which would lead to right above the skid plate area where the factory lower air box would be. The cai from PRL (and also injen I believe) is curved and leads to the front driver side inner wheel well area right behind the fog light.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Cold Air Intake fitment question 21AE4F2C-B3E7-47A4-96B6-41129CD079D6

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Cold Air Intake fitment question 6D57828A-00F7-4F1A-A05E-CE333EFC9490

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like this design a lot. Actually, it looks to be the best design overall. As long as it has a big filter and as large as possible ducting that goes down into the fenderwell, it would be great.

Had I completed my homemade intake, this would be the closest design to it. Minus the stock inlet pipe piece to the turbo itself.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reactions: Myx

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
from looking at the renders. it looks like it only takes up the space the OEM intake uses. as long as it doesnt protrude into the fender well, like ever other CAI in the market, then it shouldnt interfere with the washer reservor in the fender. but i may be wrong and the out protrudes farther then it looks :dunno:
I'm going to be under the car this afternoon for some R&D. I'll grab you a picture of how it sits down there and post it up. It sits just flush with the edge of the chassis. It will make sense in the picture.

thatwhiteSi

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Feel free to send one my way, I'll let you know if it can fit the Canadian Si ;)

yht29

BOOST PATROL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP Sport, CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
saw this intake at hondata's dyno day in Socal. Pretty impressive, I know theres tons of PRL fan boys here and not discounting the PRL intake it showed the most gains of any intake at the dyno day. However before some of you start criticizing their claims, the 27Won car had the highest numbers of the day for a Sport 6MT.
The intake is designed for those who want cold air, but afraid of hydrolock. Seems clear cut to me, considering these guys are up in rain country its a valid undertaking.

You must be living at the tip top norcal bordering Oregon. We haven't had any rain...

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
saw this intake at hondata's dyno day in Socal. Pretty impressive, I know theres tons of PRL fan boys here and not discounting the PRL intake it showed the most gains of any intake at the dyno day. However before some of you start criticizing their claims, the 27Won car had the highest numbers of the day for a Sport 6MT.
Is there any more info/links on this dyno day? I have the PRL CAI but haven't installed it yet. I'd expect this intake to be slightly better than the PRL CAI, provided it has a nice size air filter.
Sponsored