27WON CAI with PRL Race MAF?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So due to hydrolocking concerns, I've decided to go with the 27WON I take but really wanted the PRL Cobra Race. Would it work to put the Race upgrade from PRL on the 27WON intake? Would it make any difference in power/justify the cost?
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I definitely would not expect that to work.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Just get the PRL, you can disconnect the bottom piece and run the filter up top as a short ram for the rainy seasons. You also would have to submerge the filter in water to hydrolock, as long as your fender liner and bottom tray are intact it is very unlikely that you would run into any problems.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
For my understanding, as this whole being interested in cars is a new thing for me, what all wouldn't work? My first thought is that it wouldn't fit properly, but I could be way off. When in doubt, it's best to ask people who know, especially when it involves spending money.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For my understanding, as this whole being interested in cars is a new thing for me, what all wouldn't work? My first thought is that it wouldn't fit properly, but I could be way off. When in doubt, it's best to ask people who know, especially when it involves spending money.
I honestly don't think anyone knows because I have not read anyone that has tried it. I think it'd would be the best combination of the two, provided you can keep the heat out of the 27Won intake box.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Call PRL and ask them.

Realize they designed it to work with their intake. I bet they would recommend having a custom tune created as they have not tested their MAF with a different intake.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just came across this thread lol. Well we have a RACE Maf now so there is a solution.
Sponsored