2021 Civic Type R Limited Edition: Ultimate Track-Focused Type R Coming to America

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wrapped mine last year, in and out.. i guess i will enjoy the last bit of uniqueness..
I will be rocking on one of the limited track edition only if i didnt mod and tune my car... too late now.
I am very happy with mine, but i do want the new bbs rim and log R app,
Dont care about new knob or steering wheel.. people is going to upgraded to better aftermarket knob and steering wheel anyway

Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Civic Type R Limited Edition: Ultimate Track-Focused Type R Coming to America 20200218_101634
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020PWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2018 GT350 Track Pack, Hopefully a Soobie one day too
Country flag
Why you gotta keep tempting me Hoonda. I can't wait to see the mark ups.

Last edited:

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
I wrapped mine last year, in and out.. i guess i will enjoy the last bit of uniqueness..
I will be rocking on one of the limited track edition only if i didnt mod and tune my car... too late now.
I am very happy with mine, but i do want the new bbs rim and log R app,
Dont care about new knob or wheel..

20200218_101634.jpg
Heard that the yellow wrap color fades early like after a couple years. How’s yours holding up?

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heard that the yellow wrap color fades early like after a couple years. How’s yours holding up?
I wrapped it last june. Ceramic coated it.. i tried my best taking care of it.. so far it is holding up very well... hopefully it will last a good few years..

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lots of great features, a couple I'd like to possibly add to my FK8 in the future, the grill, possibly the radiator and just maybe the black Sportline seats if that comes to America. Great car for those that don't have a CTR currently or have to get the latest and greatest. Every new iteration of any car will have features and benefits over the previous year models. I myself am not going to fall down into the rabbit hole. I'm beyond happy with what I have now. To those who get into these enjoy what is sure to be a great ride!:thumbsup:
I think I'd be interested in the new shift knob for sure, maybe the grille too - other than that, it all works as-is.

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don’t own a Type R but I’ll add this. With such few numbers being made, why not go all out? At least the 400 non North America ones have radio and ac delete. Such a joke the weight savings for NA cars. 46 lbs?! Going to 18” CE28’s would do that *all by itself*

I do love BBS Forged. But 20’s?! Smh.
Needed 19” NSX wheels. Stereo delete. A/C delete. Rear seat delete. Carbon roof. For being that limited they should’ve went all out.

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I want to say how crazy that is but it will probably be still worth near or more than that 10 years from now if pristine.
25 years from now we will all be commenting on a bringatrailer.com auction and hollering about how one of these cars is selling for 100k

AlinaFK8

First Name
Alina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CW
Country flag
Ive already send my dealer a PM about it and hope that i can get one, 100 isnt that much for EU. :oops:

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
2021 and same old OLD Honda radio (+ Knob) -- maybe new in 2022 ?

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
Same here, I'm not looking forward to see how much markup they'll throw on. My wife is obsessed w yellow (dc2, black & yellow mdx) and I've always loved Phoenix Yellow sooo.....bank account beware!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm... after sleeping on this news for a bit, so currently owners just have the regular track-focused Type R vs this new ultimate driving machine? Slap a new color on it with some foraged new wheels, delete some floor covering and rear wiper, and call it a limited edition. And throw in a black roof and recycled pair of black mirror covers from the LX trim for free. :thumbsup: Honda, make a shitload of $$$ with your swan song while Tesla quietly passes you by in their Model 3 and Y. This is any traditional car maker’s last hurrah before the incoming tsunami in the next few years. Drive happy. :drive:

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag
This CTR will be at least $65K+ for sure and unfortunately I will have to add Limited Edition to my collection with the CW. Time to sell some organs lol
Blood bank donations for a year start now!!
Sponsored