2020 suspension

Stigglesworth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch
Country flag
So far its only on the Si from what i read, maybe someone with a 2020 hatch can let us know if they have it as well.

I really don't hear it/notice it, but then again I only listen to Rogan on my short drives to work..
I have a 2020 Hatch Sport Touring, but I didn't notice anything different in sport mode*. I was just trying to confirm I'm not deaf.

*Beyond the better throttle response curve and the CVT holding the revs in the power band.
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2020 Hatch Sport Touring, but I didn't notice anything different in sport mode*. I was just trying to confirm I'm not deaf.

*Beyond the better throttle response curve and the CVT holding the revs in the power band.
When I talk about sport mode, I mean the button besides the shifter console, not the "S" mode on the automatic shifter assembly.

Stigglesworth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch
Country flag
When I talk about sport mode, I mean the button besides the shifter console, not the "S" mode on the automatic shifter assembly.
Ah, my mistake. That doesn't exist in the Hatchback (at least not on the CVT version). It is the "Econ" mode button in that spot, AKA the fun-killer mode that doesn't save that much gas.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah, my mistake. That doesn't exist in the Hatchback (at least not on the CVT version). It is the "Econ" mode button in that spot, AKA the fun-killer mode that doesn't save that much gas.
Yes sir.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
So far its only on the Si from what i read, maybe someone with a 2020 hatch can let us know if they have it as well.

I really don't hear it/notice it, but then again I only listen to Rogan on my short drives to work..
Do a a couple pulls in 2,3 or 4th in "normal" mode, then switch it over to sport. You'll hear the difference

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so LX/EX/SI has same suspension but different engines

I have a 2020 LX 6spd and looking for stiffer springs.
Anything non-si non-R has the same suspension except that hatch vs. sedan/coupe spring rates are different.

OP
OP
zerointerrupt

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
The only 2020 specific shit you might run into issues with is flash software, which I believe hondata and ktuner already support for 2020s.
Finally made the purchase (flex z), going to probably have them installed withing the next few weeks. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
Sponsored