2020 si

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I actually went to the dealer hell bent on getting the Sedan. There are always some days when I think.. Man I shoulda got the 4 door. There are pros and cons to both. You get more car with the sedan. It's more mature looking and can fit a young kid or someone older style wise. The coupe is just a sporty lookin little toy. More inline with my old integras, RSX and 9thgen coupe. I'd take either and be happy. Especially the 2020 :thumbsup:
Sponsored

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm 6'3", medium build and I love my sedan.

One thing about it is the utility of the back seat-it is really handy over the coupes, I have had 3 Civic coupes in the past.

The other is the doors are much lighter to swing open and closed--the coupe's doors are longer and heavier while the sedans are shorter and lighter to swing.

Yes, the coupes handle slightly better and feel a little nimbler, but I am very satisfied with my sedan and it's performance-you see many of them being tracked on race tracks. .

Edward

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag

One thing about it is the utility of the back seat-it is really handy over the coupes, I have had 3 Civic coupes in the past.

The other is the doors are much lighter to swing open and closed--the coupe's doors are longer and heavier while the sedans are shorter and lighter to swing.

Yes, the coupes handle slightly better and feel a little nimbler, but I am very satisfied with my sedan and it's performance-you see many of them being tracked on race tracks. .

Edward
I like them both. Wish I could have both lol

OP
OP

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Edward
yea after doing some reading and watching some reviews i think the sedan be what i get. another thing that i seen mentioned was the coup has longer doors so they need to open more to get in and out which would make it hard to get out of the car in certain places.
it be around march before i buy one though and then i need to find a dealer that has a black one :)
Sponsored