2020 Civic Type R Price Announced at $36,995 (a $695 Increase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrestbb

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR CTR, Civic SI-2008 sedan
Country flag
I wasnt saying that I sold it. I said, I could turn around and sell it for more than I paid for it. But thats also unlikely. The dealers are probably giving you $27K to $30K for a slightly used one and still asking $38K-40K for it, used.

I live in the Sacramento area, and know of a few dealers with their cars at MSRP, with no funny stuff added. One of them has $595 for window tint. I bought mine straight off the truck, plastic and all, for $34, 237.15. on 4 Feb, 2020.
hi - was Autonation Honda Roseville one of them? They gave me a decent deal since I told them I wanted mine to start at msrp. It was either there or wait list from Texas or travel or ship from Akron OH.
yeh it’s hard to see the future, timing and rarity/ demand. I took the risk but obviously could have waited if necessary.
yeh calif and Bay Area can be pricey
Sponsored

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Whats up Everyone

I just purchased a 2020 Black CTR 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it. I come from a long line of mainly driving AWD cars like my Evo X, Sti, Golf R's etc.. due to being on the east coast and being my daily driver going from home to the hospital. Fastest FWD production car I've been in. After a 4 years grace period from attending college and going back and forth. I finally glad to be back in the game. :headbang:

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.