caliboy15

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list.... jk
Country flag
Thank you for your post. I am currently speaking with a dealer. What was the sale price since taxes, etc. are different in every state? Thank you!
If you can get the car for 22k plus ttl I think thats a good price
Sponsored

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
I am curious to know if any member has purchased an Si during this Pandemic. What was the price that you paid not including taxes and doc fees ( MSRP is $26115 including destination charge)?

Are the dealers discounting the cars due to the economic downturn? I have an appointment tomorrow to look at a Si Coupe.

Thanks.
I just bought a new 2020 and I feel it is a good time to purchase. Dealers want cars off their lots pretty badly in the current situation. They need to be turning their stock over to minimize financial risks so they are definitely dealing.
I paid less than $24,000.00 out the door for mine.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
I noticed for buyers of Pilot, Oddysey, CRV and Passport there's $1000 conquest in addition to $1000 loyalty. Seems like to get both you'd need to have a Honda and a competitor in the same household. I hope they add the Civic to this. :)

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic EX Sedan NHBP. Planning on a 2020 Si in CBP!
Country flag
I noticed for buyers of Pilot, Oddysey, CRV and Passport there's $1000 conquest in addition to $1000 loyalty. Seems like to get both you'd need to have a Honda and a competitor in the same household. I hope they add the Civic to this. :)
Interesting...I have my '08 Civic and we have a '19 Miata. Let's hope they include the Civic!

I see that you're in MA. I'm in NH. I'd like to make it to a New England Civic meetup one of these days.

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
so update on my attempted purchase.....

I am still waiting on a car to come in locally that may be here at the end of May depending on COVID. Every other day i take a quick look a see if anything new pops up. I found my car sitting onsite at a dealer quite a ways away, but worth the drive to me. I talked back and forth and got a much better deal than the deal im currently waiting on. Since i have no paperwork signed or money exchanged i'm going after this car on the ground. So hopefully Tuesday i will have an update and a brand new car. If it works out i will post details. Wish me luck, i've run into 100 roadblocks so far, lets hope another one doesn't pop up......

Turboblu

OP
OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
Man, I can not seem to get a dealer to go below $24300 sales price including destination (not including TTD)...:confused:

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
Man, I can not seem to get a dealer to go below $24300 sales price including destination (not including TTD)...:confused:
So I finally got my car the other week. Originally I couldn’t get them lower than about 24 for sale price plus their fees and TTT. But the new dealer I found offered me 23168 plus my tax,tag, title. So I snagged it.

OP
OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
So I finally got my car the other week. Originally I couldn’t get them lower than about 24 for sale price plus their fees and TTT. But the new dealer I found offered me 23168 plus my tax,tag, title. So I snagged it.
Good for you. Man, are the dealers being tight here in New England...

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Be patient - you gotta understand how dealers think. Right now cars are piling up on the dock, in dealer lots, everywhere, and sales have tanked. Instead of cutting prices, dealers tell themselves we're in a V-shaped recovery, and everything will be back to normal by June, and they can sell all their cars at the prices they were getting back in January.

They're in la-la-land. Unlike the stock market, the Federal Reserve is not pumping money into car dealerships, so they have no reason to be optimistic. It may take until the economy opens up, and the initial buying wave passes, and they realize we're in a deep recession and they need to act accordingly. By Sept you'll be getting amazing deals.

PS You may not have to wait long - I've been looking at some dealers, websites, and yesterday I saw several who are cutting prices, first time I've seen that to date. So maybe it's starting already. No Si's yet but saw price cuts on Civic Sport hatches, Elantra N-Lines and some GTIs and Sportwagens.
Sponsored

Last edited: