First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 99 Miata
Country flag
Any help is appreciated in this.

In the last two weeks my iPhone 7 will pair to other bluetooth devices but not the car. If I do try to connect it pops up saying CarPlay is connected and cannot pair. When I try to delete my phone off CarPlay it freezes and will not delete. Plus CarPlay is not working.

I have not taken it to the dealer and don't want to. If I do I'll probably get rid of the car due to all the rattles it has and this issue as well. My 3rd Honda and most likely my last.

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Any help is appreciated in this.

In the last two weeks my iPhone 7 will pair to other bluetooth devices but not the car. If I do try to connect it pops up saying CarPlay is connected and cannot pair. When I try to delete my phone off CarPlay it freezes and will not delete. Plus CarPlay is not working.

I have not taken it to the dealer and don't want to. If I do I'll probably get rid of the car due to all the rattles it has and this issue as well. My 3rd Honda and most likely my last.

Any help is appreciated.
it sounds like an IPHONE problem not your car problem man. have you gone to apple store? uninstalled the car play app reinstalled it? unpaired your phone from the car ? i would try all of these first, and then factory reset your head unit if that doesnt work.

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Try a different phone and see if it happens.

OP
OP

jaco

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 99 Miata
Country flag
Ended up doing the force reboot of the radio and everything started to work again.
Sponsored