2019 hatchback sport head unit specifications and wiring diagram?

RStokes_43

First Name
Randall Stokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Looking for a full spec sheet on the stock head unit. I'm a huge bass geek and install subs in every system I own. My issue is I can't seem to find the specs of the head unit anywhere. I'm mainly looking for frequency output for the front and rear speakers as well as the wire harness diagram for the back of the head unit.

I figured if there was anywhere that had it, it would be here... It would be forever appreciated!
Sponsored

Squonky

First Name
Squonky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Prestige 1.5T, CVT
Country flag
Looking for a full spec sheet on the stock head unit. I'm a huge bass geek and install subs in every system I own. My issue is I can't seem to find the specs of the head unit anywhere. I'm mainly looking for frequency output for the front and rear speakers as well as the wire harness diagram for the back of the head unit.

I figured if there was anywhere that had it, it would be here... It would be forever appreciated!
I doubt you will ever find a spec sheet from Honda, or from Pioneer (who appear to have produced this infernal Android head unit). However, several forum members have measured the frequency response. I'm talking about the 'full' head unit with the big LCD touchscreen, with ancient Android running on it. Not the simpler head unit with the two knobs. Have a look at a few posts:
I was going to buy a JL audio bass-restoring equalizer thingy but gave up on that idea when I saw the cost. My sub is good enough to fill in the missing bass. I don't need to destroy my ears any more than they have been by nearly 5 decades on this planet.

Romka1982

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Does anybody know why if stock(not touchscreen) unit is disconnected you can’t open the vehicle setup menu on the dashboard as well as you can’t reset the maintenance reminders? Maybe some schematics how does the head unit connected to the dashboard?

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Does anybody know why if stock(not touchscreen) unit is disconnected you can’t open the vehicle setup menu on the dashboard as well as you can’t reset the maintenance reminders? Maybe some schematics how does the head unit connected to the dashboard?
You cannot. Vehicle settings with most cars are most commonly retained using a Maestro RR and other smart harnesses from PAC, and Metra. There is nothing currently available for our cars and swapping head units will result in loss.

SplinterC3ll

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Plus 2017
Country flag
I doubt you will ever find a spec sheet from Honda, or from Pioneer (who appear to have produced this infernal Android head unit). However, several forum members have measured the frequency response. I'm talking about the 'full' head unit with the big LCD touchscreen, with ancient Android running on it. Not the simpler head unit with the two knobs. Have a look at a few posts:
I was going to buy a JL audio bass-restoring equalizer thingy but gave up on that idea when I saw the cost. My sub is good enough to fill in the missing bass. I don't need to destroy my ears any more than they have been by nearly 5 decades on this planet.
I am guessing that throught this reading i will be able to figure out a way to put a woofer in my Eu Sport Plus model ? It comes with 11 speakers as they call a premium 3d sound system, but honda does not have a woofer as upgrade option.. as a matter of fact, none of the Eu models can have woofer, not even type-r
Sponsored