2019 Civic Si Coupe / Sedan Specs and Pricing Released

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Why must this puke green color picture be used to represent the car I own, the Energy Pearl Green 2018 Civic Si 2 door Coupe? The picture is not even close to the color of the actual car and that color does not exist. (If not puke green, perhaps pea soup green?)
Not sure what you're referring to, but Energy Green Pearl was replaced by Tonic Yellow Pearl for 2019. TYP appears more yellow in person than it does in photos to me.
Sponsored

Lukifer

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Why must this puke green color picture be used to represent the car I own, the Energy Pearl Green 2018 Civic Si 2 door Coupe? The picture is not even close to the color of the actual car and that color does not exist. (If not puke green, perhaps pea soup green?)
Yeah, that's not Energy Green, its Tonic Yellow

perkidddoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have a feeling this is the correct area for this since it is the features of an Si, but new owner of '19 civic si here, does anyone know if the trunk tray for the sedan for '19 are different from the sedan of prior years?
I am looking at the trunk tray part number and for some reason CollegeHill specifies it for Civic Sport and Si Sedan only for part number: 08U45-TBA-100A but other websites, it is the same part number for prior years with part number 08U45-TBA-100.

Could anyone confirm the correct part number?

Jvr_sbr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I have a feeling this is the correct area for this since it is the features of an Si, but new owner of '19 civic si here, does anyone know if the trunk tray for the sedan for '19 are different from the sedan of prior years?
I am looking at the trunk tray part number and for some reason CollegeHill specifies it for Civic Sport and Si Sedan only for part number: 08U45-TBA-100A but other websites, it is the same part number for prior years with part number 08U45-TBA-100.

Could anyone confirm the correct part number?
I used my trunk tray from my 2016 Touring Sedan in my 2019 Si sedan. Perfect fit its the same on the sedans 2016-2019

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
I can't wait to get my hands on a '19 Si to see what the software looks like on the HU. If it's a totally new software experience, I'm definitely going to look into swapping out the HU on my '17 Si. If it's only a hardware overlay but the same awful software, I won't bother. I'd like a volume knob, sure, but the software is really what's getting my goat.
Just add an aftermarket radio if your that upset with the HU. Problem solved.

Luckyarmpit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf R, 2003 Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Just add an aftermarket radio if your that upset with the HU. Problem solved.
It's not that easy, or myself (and many, many others on these forums) would have done that a long time ago. Remember the car's computer talks to the HU, so you just can't add an aftermarket radio.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
It's not that easy, or myself (and many, many others on these forums) would have done that a long time ago. Remember the car's computer talks to the HU, so you just can't add an aftermarket radio.
Yep. Here are some things you can't do without the factory "radio"...

1) Perform a TPMS calibration - you will eventually be stuck with a perpetual "low tire" warning
2) Access all HVAC controls - you won't be able to manually change the mode or turn the A/C off or on
3) Adjust interior/exterior lighting and door lock preferences
4) No dynamic guildelines for the rearview camera
5) Loss of the LaneWatch feature
6) Can't configure instrument panel (add/remove icons, change units, configure tachometer, shift up backlight, trip reset timing)
7) Change the volume of vehicle sounds/beep

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
Yep. Here are some things you can't do without the factory "radio"...

1) Perform a TPMS calibration - you will eventually be stuck with a perpetual "low tire" warning
2) Access all HVAC controls - you won't be able to manually change the mode or turn the A/C off or on
3) Adjust interior/exterior lighting and door lock preferences
4) No dynamic guildelines for the rearview camera
5) Loss of the LaneWatch feature
6) Can't configure instrument panel (add/remove icons, change units, configure tachometer, shift up backlight, trip reset timing)
7) Change the volume of vehicle sounds/beep
Ahh right I think the guy that did it was on an lx
Sponsored