2019 Civic Si Coupe / Sedan Specs and Pricing Released

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Must be the Canadian version on top with Navigation. Never understood why they are optioned so much better with LED lights, heated steering wheel and Navigation for about the same price as the US model after currency conversion.
Actually I think the American Si costs couple thousand more over the Canadian Si after conversion. USA Si about USD24k, Can Si Cdn29.8k.
USD24k = Cdn31.5k
These are all before taxes
Sponsored

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Actually I think the American Si costs couple thousand more over the Canadian Si after conversion. USA Si about USD24k, Can Si Cdn29.8k.
USD24k = Cdn31.5k
These are all before taxes
You converted the wrong direction. $29,000 CAD is about $22,000 USD.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
You converted the wrong direction. $29,000 CAD is about $22,000 USD.
He compared US to Canadian instead of Canadian to US. The comparison still works with what he said in that the Canadian model is relatively cheaper.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those fake vents should really have openings on both sides for cooling or whatever. The right side has a horn opening, but the left side should have an identical hole for the engine cooling. This way they wouldnt look so fake and would actually serve a purpose. But their large size is perfect in my opinion. The car looks fierce coming head on with those large "vents"
https://ecomodder.com/wiki/Grill_block_partial_or_full

Aviator6

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Odyssey
Looks like the Civics are keeping the "Lane Watch" for 2019. I thought Honda was going to the better BSM(Blind Spot Monitor) on all models, but I guess not.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Looks like the Civics are keeping the "Lane Watch" for 2019. I thought Honda was going to the better BSM(Blind Spot Monitor) on all models, but I guess not.
And thus keeping that stupid looking mirror with the huge camera sticking out.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Typically, models that are redesigned (all-new) rather than refreshed have been eliminating the LaneWatch camera in favor of the Blind Spot Information System. The 2019 Civic is a refresh.

BogdanM

First Name
Bogdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Plus 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BSM is available un Europe since the Gen X was launched..i have it on my car (quite usefull).

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
What's wrong with the volume control on the steering wheel? I guess since it has a knob now they can delete the steering wheel volume control. Oh wait guess not, new complaint.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
What's wrong with the volume control on the steering wheel? I guess since it has a knob now they can delete the steering wheel volume control. Oh wait guess not, new complaint.
You can still control the volume from the steering wheel. The switch has just been revised. The ridges on the button has been removed.

The ridges promoted the sliding down or up motion to lower or raise the volume, a feature only on the 2016-2017 models. For 2018 they removed that feature but kept the ridges. For 2019 they removed the ridges altogether.

bgunther

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I may have missed it but has there been any confirmation if Honda used the same clutch in the 19 si as in the previous model years?

ManofGod1000

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Couple Energy Green
Country flag
Why must this puke green color picture be used to represent the car I own, the Energy Pearl Green 2018 Civic Si 2 door Coupe? The picture is not even close to the color of the actual car and that color does not exist. (If not puke green, perhaps pea soup green?)
Sponsored