• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2019 Civic Si Coupe Seats for Trade

smikels

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looking to trade my 2019 Honda Civic Si Seats for leather seats that will fit and are less aggressive. Car has under 300 miles at this time. So no stains or tears or anything with them. Need to be local to Suffolk, Va for trade.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Seats for Trade IMG_0208.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Seats for Trade IMG_0207.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Seats for Trade IMG_0205.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Seats for Trade IMG_0206.JPG

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why must you be on the 'wrong' coast...I would totally consider this trade. I want more bolstering lol Good luck.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Looking to trade my 2019 Honda Civic Si Seats for leather seats that will fit and are less aggressive. Car has under 300 miles at this time. So no stains or tears or anything with them. Need to be local to Suffolk, Va for trade.

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG
What's with all the glitter haha

OP
OP

smikels

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Why must you be on the 'wrong' coast...I would totally consider this trade. I want more bolstering lol Good luck.
Ahh Thanks! Yeah the seats fit me fine and are comfortable, but I would rather not have that bolstering to be honest. I am a more casual driver. I might have bought the sport touring if they had a manual when I bought it. I preferred the manual when I test drove them both though.
What's with all the glitter haha
To be honest I am not sure. I think that is a glitch in the camera maybe? You can see the coloring is off in that picture. I saw that as well and was wondering. I took the picture in my garage and it was dark. There is no glitter on the seats. :)

Last edited:

Mystik171

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you still looking to do a trade on these, and are they heated?