Votes: 70 56.5%

• Total voters

PWP19SI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Civic LX 16 HRV EX
Country flag
When I was looking I only had three colors in mind, red, black or white.

Black is tough to keep looking new so it ended up being between the red and the white. In my opinion white is a timeless color that always looks fresh esp when cleaned. I also fell in love with PWP :love:

I ended up not going with the red for the fear of getting tired of it. BUT to be fair, white was always the color I had in mind from the beginning.

Moral of the story... Get what YOU will be happy with :yes:

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I have the answer!!! The problem with white is that the car is not really FULLY white. Take a C L O S E look at the metal vs plastic bumper and side rails specifically ... there are about 3 to 5 different "shades" of white that only become present if you look for them. I went to visit my Honda dealer two weeks ago and they had a white one in the show room ... I WAS TEMPTED ... but did in fact wait for the red which arrived exactly one week later by coincidence (dealer allocated 2019 Civic Si coupe in Rally Red manufactured Jan 2019). Between the color being soooooo rich and clean the red stitch showing on the interior is simply stunning! My full set of weather tech floor matts arrived tonight ($300 holy shit * including trunk liner) ... I put them in the car tonight (in the cold NY rain) even the weather tech LOGO has RED in it. This car in red is TRULY SPECIAL!

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
... Oh .. I used to own a 2016 EX T ... it's still in my profile ... that is how I KNOW about the white shade(s) issue ...

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
2017 OMG ...

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
the red looks really hot in coupe form. the white is nice but white gets dirty and starts looking like a cream color.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not sure what color you should get. I couldn't possibly recommend one. :rolleyes:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Red or White? Mw2wL4Gh

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
F**k (are we allowed to curse on this forum?) that noise Crystal Black Pearl is the only option XD.... but I suppose if you have to get one of the two the Red is the next option...

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
get the color YOU want, even if it means waiting.
This :thumbsup:

I've driven white Civic Coupes back into the 90's (except one 04 in silver-had to try one) I prefer white, and refuse to settle, because it's just not worth the "shoulda-coulda-woulda" later on. Although I'll admit the Sonic Grey Pearl would have tempered me if the Coupe was offered in that color.
Don't settle, get what you want!! :)

RallyeRedMash

First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
So, I say get what you really want and don’t settle. A month isn’t very much waiting time. I mean, that waiting period is super exciting too!

Me, I got the Rallye Red. When I first saw her it was like standing in front of a super hot stripper. Lol
So thrilling to see the Si Coupe in that color. I bought it immediately. The color is exciting to look at. A couple months after I went to look at white one they had and I was rather put down by it. Way too muted.
White looks great when you start modding it and some contrast.

Get RED!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Si Coupe Red or White? 4A92D1DE-1ABC-4B8D-A182-FCA34DBE6D81

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
So, I say get what you really want and don’t settle. A month isn’t very much waiting time. I mean, that waiting period is super exciting too!

Me, I got the Rallye Red. When I first saw her it was like standing in front of a super hot stripper. Lol
So thrilling to see the Si Coupe in that color. I bought it immediately. The color is exciting to look at. A couple months after I went to look at white one they had and I was rather put down by it. Way too muted.
White looks great when you start modding it and some contrast.

Get RED!

4A92D1DE-1ABC-4B8D-A182-FCA34DBE6D81.jpeg
i bet youve been riding that stripper good!

Eryan36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si sedan
Country flag
Wait for the color you want. Don't settle.
Personally, I like the white... It looks bad ass with the red accents (chin spoiler / calipers...)
rsz_500a_(1)12.jpg
Agree with this. Love the look of white with the red accents. I'd like to get the OE front lip, but I know it won't pop on a red car the way it would on a different color.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
its really personal preference.

if i were you id wait till march because rallye red looks great on the Si and its super rare.

i kind of regret not getting rallye red honestly. too many aegean blue si`s rolling around.

that PWP white is nice but i have a special place in my heart for White Orchid Pearl which they dont have on 2019 Si`s anymore.

if i were you id wait for the red. but thats just my personal opinion.
ive seen so many red civics where i live. not rare at all. my silver is more rare than red.
Sponsored