Votes: 70 56.5%

• Total voters

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
I've been waiting for about a month now to get my Civic Coupe Si Rallye Red. I tested all the civic models and just thought that the Si was the best for me. Currently there are no Rallye Red Coupes where I live, the sales manager told me that I will have to wait until March to get one. Their is a white Si about 3 hours from where I live. My question is, should I wait for the Red that I really liked or should I not wait and get the white?

In my opinion the Red just looks great and just goes with the Si because of the sporty look plus the color will turn heads.
White look great and elegant with the black! but I think it would just blend in with the rest of the white vehicles.

Help!
Sponsored

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
its really personal preference.

if i were you id wait till march because rallye red looks great on the Si and its super rare.

i kind of regret not getting rallye red honestly. too many aegean blue si`s rolling around.

that PWP white is nice but i have a special place in my heart for White Orchid Pearl which they dont have on 2019 Si`s anymore.

if i were you id wait for the red. but thats just my personal opinion.

SaintClarence27

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've been waiting for about a month now to get my Civic Coupe Si Rallye Red. I tested all the civic models and just thought that the Si was the best for me. Currently there are no Rallye Red Coupes where I live, the sales manager told me that I will have to wait until March to get one. Their is a white Si about 3 hours from where I live. My question is, should I wait for the Red that I really liked or should I not wait and get the white?

In my opinion the Red just looks great and just goes with the Si because of the sporty look plus the color will turn heads.
White look great and elegant with the black! but I think it would just blend in with the rest of the white vehicles.

Help!
If you're going to get a spoiler, I would go with the white and get the spoiler in red. If not, red is where it's at.

OP
OP
SFerrusco

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
If you're going to get a spoiler, I would go with the white and get the spoiler in red. If not, red is where it's at.
All the 2019 Civic Si's come with a spoiler correct?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
If red's the color you really want, wait for it. There's nothing worse than buyer's remorse.

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
If red's the color you really want, wait for it. There's nothing worse than buyer's remorse.
this.

black also meshes very well with red too.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I was 95% sure I was going to get a Si in white. Was only calling around to dealers that had them in white. Saw the dealer just down the road from me had one in red and decided to check it out. Bought the red one on the spot. #makecarscolorfulagain

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love white, but for me since i hardly owned a red car i would go red.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Really do yourself a favour, wait a bit and treat yourself to the red Si. It’s such a beautiful color on the Si, or any car actually. It just stands out from the majority of cars on the road and really turns heads. White softens a cars lines, whereas red highlights it. Compliments all the time with mine. I’m so so happy I decided on red over the white I was wanting initially

ablueSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Really do yourself a favour, wait a bit and treat yourself to the red Si. It’s such a beautiful color on the Si, or any car actually. It just stands out from the majority of cars on the road and really turns heads. White softens a cars lines, whereas red highlights it. Compliments all the time with mine. I’m so so happy I decided on red over the white I was wanting initially
It's funny how colors can be so polarizing - with full respect, I am not a fan of the red on the Civic. Why? No clue - just not to my taste. But I 100% agree with you otherwise. And I'm sure there are people out there who aren't a fan of my blue.

Maybe this well help OP:
I almost got a white Civic because it was so hard to find an Aegean Blue and I "liked" the white but LOVED the blue. When I think back on that decision, I am so satisfied and really would have regretted getting a color I wasn't in love with (even if it was my 2nd choice!). I likely spent a bit more on my blue Si because of it and the choice was still well worth it.

Also, the white shows off the giant panel gaps on the Si (and like Captaindicki said, softens the car lines). I love white on cars like the GTI where it is super smooth, but the Civic has lines and curves all over the place. Agree a color that "pops" would highlight it nicely.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Red Si Sedan here... my choice of colour for the Coupe is obviously red. Wait and get the red!

JNRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Depends on the look your going for. If you want to blend in and try and avoid speeding tickets, then white is your color. If you are going for that flashy boy racer look, then go with red.

MattyNice

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve always loved white on most cars and no different here. I like the red too cause it is hot. I just didn’t like how the rear end just looked like one big blob of red. The red paint blends right in with the red tail lamps and the light that runs all the way across the decklid whereas the white makes it stand out the way it makes for a high contrast on the front with the black. To each his own though as you know, in the eye of...