First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 86 TRD SE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know tuning a CVT is limited. But I'm about to make my first purchase for my hatch CVT. But when looking at Ktuners website or even Hondata ECU compatibility list I saw that my ECU number isn't the same. Usually the part list for the 1.5Ts start with 37820. I own a 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT 1.5T and I checked the ECU number under the hood near my air filter and it says 32110-5AA-A740. Am I checking in the wrong place or is this something new? What do you guys think?

EDIT: CRAP! never mind I just realized it was the engine harness number! Gah mind my patience is there another place I can look to find my ECU number?
Sponsored

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
I know tuning a CVT is limited. But I'm about to make my first purchase for my hatch CVT. But when looking at Ktuners website or even Hondata ECU compatibility list I saw that my ECU number isn't the same. Usually the part list for the 1.5Ts start with 37820. I own a 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT 1.5T and I checked the ECU number under the hood near my air filter and it says 32110-5AA-A740. Am I checking in the wrong place or is this something new? What do you guys think?

EDIT: CRAP! never mind I just realized it was the engine harness number! Gah mind my patience is there another place I can look to find my ECU number?
Remove the TOP cover of your intake box.
The FLAT panel just to the right of it is your ECU.
Look down at the center of that panel (ECU) and you will see your ECU number.
If you are not listed, then send KTuner an email asking for "Unsupported ECU Support" and provide them with your ECU. They will set you up on a "BETA"; which won't include all of the features - but it will give you access to the tunes and at a minimum the Quick Adjustments.
Then, you'll have to wait for them to develop FULL support for that ECU.

OP
OP
TheMarkedOne

TheMarkedOne

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 86 TRD SE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! I think I see it, but I'm not sure if it's correct 37820-5AN-LQ1. Either thans a really bad 9 or a really convincing Q I'm fairly sure it's a Q.
Sponsored

Last edited: