2018 Civic Si VS 1980 El Camino

Danger2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (red)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I drag raced against my friend with his tuned 1980 El Camino vs my stock 2018 Civic Si, and I won! We started looking into it, and the reason I won is because A) he has an open dif and needs a limited slip, and B) he needs more than 3 gears. He and I were basically side by side at the start, but after 81mph, I made a huge gap. He only lost because he can't put all that power to the wheel because of the dif and the 3 gears. Needless to say, I was proud of my little 4cyl :D
Sponsored

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
That’s a Funny story:) I had a guy the other night in a last generation accord race me from a stop light as I was gliding through it after it turned green...I time the lights. I was going up the gears quickly when I realized this guy was really racing me lol. I said hell with it, I’m not gonna risk a ticket over this, let him go lol.

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
That’s a Funny story:) I had a guy the other night in a last generation accord race me from a stop light as I was gliding through it after it turned green...I time the lights. I was going up the gears quickly when I realized this guy was really racing me lol. I said hell with it, I’m not gonna risk a ticket over this, let him go lol.
In other words you lost :D
Sponsored