2018 Civic si, stock flash (+6 PSI, wont get pass 5500 rpm.)

Fc3siJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Hey! So I have a 18 si with a 27won Intake, and I recently got flashpro. I flashed my si with the +6 psi and its been running funny. Once I floor it, it'll limit me at 5500 . Went through the tunes and checked the rev limiter but everything seems fine. So I flashed it back to stock to see if my car was the issue but it ran fine. So I reflashed it back to +6 psi and it STILL wouldnt pass 5500. Would anyone of you know why that is?? I am stumped and dont know where to start. Please help!! (Ps the flash is up to date.)
Sponsored

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I have been using for a while now and i have never enountered that issue before. That is very strand, i hope an astute member on here can help you figure this out.

Manfully

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Country flag
My buddy was running into the same issue. He had set his full throttle shift to 5000rpm and when he wasdriving he would leave his foot resting on the clutch. This was enough to activate the full throttle shift. Try taking your foot off the clutch completely.

OP
OP
Fc3siJohn

Fc3siJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
UPDATE: Issue is FIXED, it was just my setting on FTS.. Lol. Thanks everyone!

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey! So I have a 18 si with a 27won Intake, and I recently got flashpro. I flashed my si with the +6 psi and its been running funny. Once I floor it, it'll limit me at 5500 . Went through the tunes and checked the rev limiter but everything seems fine. So I flashed it back to stock to see if my car was the issue but it ran fine. So I reflashed it back to +6 psi and it STILL wouldnt pass 5500. Would anyone of you know why that is?? I am stumped and dont know where to start. Please help!! (Ps the flash is up to date.)
Update hondata software and firmware. They just had an issue fixed. They had a limited boost problem.