RV6 Front Pipe

Magnaflow Exhaust

Eibach Sportline Springs

Aodhan AH-04 18x9.5 +30 W/ Nexen Nfera

Front Splitter

Dual Cannards

OEM Type R Emblems (Front and Rear)

Yellow LED Fog lights

I normally don’t post as much. Actually I don’t post at all and just wanted to get a feel for the Xgen community.

I purchase my civic March of last year and it has approximately 25k miles. A lot has changed since then.

The first thing I did was wrap my hood in 3m CF, ohhhh what the hell was I thinking. It made the car look dirty. Then I installed some 6k HID that I purchased on Amazon. So far they have held up great and have no complaints.

***As of now the wrap was removed 2 weeks after installing, what waste of money***

Make a story short, I was gifted the PRL cobra CAI, and end of that debacle, LOL

Around June/ July I decided to slap some wheels on the car, and I purchased AVID AV-20 wheels, the wheels were hyper silver or black. Can’t honestly remember. The specs were 18x9.5 +38 on the OEM tires. I did not rub or had any issues while on them. When I put the wheels I also installed the springs. At the time of purchase suspension was very limited. So, I went with Eibach Sportlines for the base model. It works just fine.

I ran the car like this until I decided to put a custom front splitter/ rod combo. As of today, it is still on the car and has held like a champ.

Some time flew by and the car was just there, no mods, just normal driving with just an intake as my only performance modification. As the year started ending, I started to look into the performance side and see how much I could spend. So I just said screw it I am going to do it. I ordered my FP/ catless DP, exhaust, FMIC and Ktuner. When I ordered this, it was November and if I recall correctly black Friday. It took a while to get everything in I got everything more or less around mid-January.

December 2018: I found out that some carwash place used acid on my wheels, I went and showed them the damage that they did and quickly said it was not them. I can assure that it was because I noticed a day after. With all said and done my OCD kicked in and I went wheel shopping. I wanted something more aggressive and closed face. So I looked in the AODHAN Wheels. I went ahead and purchased AH-04 in 18x9.5 +30 wheels. Holy shit this was aggressive. Much more than what I had. I had the wheels mounted and balanced on Nexen Nfera tires and it was instant rubbing. I had to bend some tabs and cut the inner wheel fender lining just to create space. Luckily everything worked out fine.

January 2019: So, I got the DP/FP/ exhaust and FMIC installed at the same time and let me tell you what a difference in performance, I ran the Ktuner basemap 19/23 dual. And immediately coming from stock its is a whirlwind of a difference. I said to myself this is the way Honda should have released the civic.

February 2019: This is not a short story, my GF asked what I wanted for Xmas and I told her CORN, she laughed at me. I had to explain obviously I wanted the PRL Flex Fuel Kit. So I did get that as a gift, but it was delivered sometime in February, she purchased through pre-order.

March 2019: rolled around and I wanted some cosmetic enhancements, I was looking into some canards, but the way my pockets were standing I cant justify spending 250 on something that is simple. So I hit up a friend on IG and asked what canards he was running. They looked nice. So I went and bought them ($20.00) is what I paid. I got them installed and scared for my life drilling holes, freaking nerve wrecking. Whatever so I did it.

April 2019: BOOM ordered the 27WON W1 upgrade turbo. That really speaks for itself.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 1

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 2

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 3

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 4

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 5

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 6

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 7

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 8

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 9

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 10

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 11

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 12

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 13

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 14

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 15

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 16

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 17

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 18

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 19

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 20

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 21

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 22

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 23

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 24

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 25

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 26

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic SI- Build Thread- OHHH S**T still on stock clutch 27

OP
OP
Papi_Shampoo SI

Papi_Shampoo SI

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am thinking about going TSP Stage 1 with a DP & PRL cobra in the near future, but have been worried that I'm on the stock clutch. Then I log in today and see this lol. How does your clutch not melt away, given all the torque you're making?

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
Mine is a lease so I'm still debating on whether it's worth risk. It's my DD so I can't afford downtime if something goes wrong. On the other hand, I reallllyyy want the Ktuner with a TSP tune. FML lol

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
What it do all?

List of Mods:

27WON- W1 Turbo upgrade

PRL Cobra CAI

PRL FMIC

PRL Flex Fuel Kit

RV6 Catless Downpipe

RV6 Front Pipe

Magnaflow Exhaust

Eibach Sportline Springs

Front Splitter

Dual Cannards

Yellow LED Fog lights

I normally don’t post as much. Actually I don’t post at all and just wanted to get a feel for the Xgen community.

I purchase my civic March of last year and it has approximately 25k miles. A lot has changed since then.

The first thing I did was wrap my hood in 3m CF, ohhhh what the hell was I thinking. It made the car look dirty. Then I installed some 6k HID that I purchased on Amazon. So far they have held up great and have no complaints.

***As of now the wrap was removed 2 weeks after installing, what waste of money***

Make a story short, I was gifted the PRL cobra CAI, and end of that debacle, LOL

Around June/ July I decided to slap some wheels on the car, and I purchased AVID AV-20 wheels, the wheels were hyper silver or black. Can’t honestly remember. The specs were 18x9.5 +38 on the OEM tires. I did not rub or had any issues while on them. When I put the wheels I also installed the springs. At the time of purchase suspension was very limited. So, I went with Eibach Sportlines for the base model. It works just fine.

I ran the car like this until I decided to put a custom front splitter/ rod combo. As of today, it is still on the car and has held like a champ.

Some time flew by and the car was just there, no mods, just normal driving with just an intake as my only performance modification. As the year started ending, I started to look into the performance side and see how much I could spend. So I just said screw it I am going to do it. I ordered my FP/ catless DP, exhaust, FMIC and Ktuner. When I ordered this, it was November and if I recall correctly black Friday. It took a while to get everything in I got everything more or less around mid-January.

December 2018: I found out that some carwash place used acid on my wheels, I went and showed them the damage that they did and quickly said it was not them. I can assure that it was because I noticed a day after. With all said and done my OCD kicked in and I went wheel shopping. I wanted something more aggressive and closed face. So I looked in the AODHAN Wheels. I went ahead and purchased AH-04 in 18x9.5 +30 wheels. Holy shit this was aggressive. Much more than what I had. I had the wheels mounted and balanced on Nexen Nfera tires and it was instant rubbing. I had to bend some tabs and cut the inner wheel fender lining just to create space. Luckily everything worked out fine.

January 2019: So, I got the DP/FP/ exhaust and FMIC installed at the same time and let me tell you what a difference in performance, I ran the Ktuner basemap 19/23 dual. And immediately coming from stock its is a whirlwind of a difference. I said to myself this is the way Honda should have released the civic.

February 2019: This is not a short story, my GF asked what I wanted for Xmas and I told her CORN, she laughed at me. I had to explain obviously I wanted the PRL Flex Fuel Kit. So I did get that as a gift, but it was delivered sometime in February, she purchased through pre-order.

March 2019: rolled around and I wanted some cosmetic enhancements, I was looking into some canards, but the way my pockets were standing I cant justify spending 250 on something that is simple. So I hit up a friend on IG and asked what canards he was running. They looked nice. So I went and bought them ($20.00) is what I paid. I got them installed and scared for my life drilling holes, freaking nerve wrecking. Whatever so I did it.

April 2019: BOOM ordered the 27WON W1 upgrade turbo. That really speaks for itself.
Nice build! Do you know what kind of power you're making? Stock clutch?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
What it do all?

List of Mods:

27WON- W1 Turbo upgrade

PRL Cobra CAI

PRL FMIC

PRL Flex Fuel Kit

RV6 Catless Downpipe

RV6 Front Pipe

Magnaflow Exhaust

Eibach Sportline Springs

Front Splitter

Dual Cannards

Yellow LED Fog lights

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png
Hey bro, thank for sharing, that is some pretty sweet stuff, but I am just curious what it all ended up costing. You don't have to answer, I'm just curious

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is a lease so I'm still debating on whether it's worth risk. It's my DD so I can't afford downtime if something goes wrong. On the other hand, I reallllyyy want the Ktuner with a TSP tune. FML lol
I'm in the exact same boat. I'm 99% sure that I'll be buying my car at the end of the lease as I've really grown to love this car. The Lexus RC was catching my eye for a bit, but the weight of the car, poor MPG, and weird infotainment set up has turned me off. Only thing that I think would change my mind at this point is a vastly improved performance coupe for Gen XI (Type R levels), which I don't think is going to happen.

I'm so close to saying screw it, and voiding warranty like a boss lol. At this point, clutch life is a bigger concern as I don't feel great about any after-market option. I know there are a bunch of people with stock clutches on the TSP tune, but I can't imagine they're going to last long making 280+ torque.

OP
OP
Papi_Shampoo SI

Papi_Shampoo SI

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You at Type-R money yet?
No, lol! I have spent a good amount but when I bought my SI I couldnt afford an SI being 11k upside down on my trade.

OP
OP
Papi_Shampoo SI

Papi_Shampoo SI

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am thinking about going TSP Stage 1 with a DP & PRL cobra in the near future, but have been worried that I'm on the stock clutch. Then I log in today and see this lol. How does your clutch not melt away, given all the torque you're making?
I do slip, dont get me wrong I am going to upgrade my clutch. but its not bad at all. I just dont beat on my car daily. I am a conservative driver. I am on the W1 map from ktuner. Its similar to the TSP Stage 2 I was told, but I doubt it.

OP
OP
Papi_Shampoo SI

Papi_Shampoo SI

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I woundnt modify any lease, stay stock meng.

Nice build! Do you know what kind of power you're making? Stock clutch?
I dont know the power I am making, but if I were to guess jut based on numbers and what other friends are making. I think I am around 310-315WHP and 320TQ. But I wont dyno until I have the clutch. which should be next week.

Hey bro, thank for sharing, that is some pretty sweet stuff, but I am just curious what it all ended up costing. You don't have to answer, I'm just curious
A nice Penny. PM me and I can share to give you an idea.

Much respect. Car looks good!
Thank you sir!

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
The hondata base map for w1 and I think the ktuner as well won't push the w1 past 24 psi, the w1 will hold 29 to redline and with a custom tune and using the full potential of the turbo you will definitely blow that clutch apart when taking the car past 3k rpm

tapakidney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Man, those are some sweet additions. I gotta say, your 1st set of aftermarket rims looked 100x better, though!
Sponsored