2018 Civic Sedan Touring - What did you pay?

Just some guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Couldn't find one of these for the new Civics while researching pricing options. Purchased one today, so here goes:

2018 Civic Sedan Touring. Black on Black

Sale Price: $24300 (Included $890 destination/delivery)
Military Incentive -$500
New Price: $23,800
Dealer License Tax: $48~
Title/Sales Tax: $1017~
License Transfer/Title Fee $61~
Processing Fee: $699

Total OTD: $25625~
Down Payment of $10k
Financed $15625 for 36 months @ 0.9%

Post reply with yours for all those looking.
Gotta start somewhere.
Sponsored

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex-t Aegean Blue Metalic 2006 civic lx shoreline mist metallic
Country flag
Couldn't find one of these for the new Civics while researching pricing options. Purchased one today, so here goes:

Military Incentive -$500

Down Payment of $10k

Gotta start somewhere.
I would say you got a really good deal on that, especially since the msrp on the touring is $26,700.
My total OTD price was $26,077
I made an initial down payment of $1k
Financed $25,077 for 60 months @ 0.9%
My monthly payment is $444
You paid less than i did, which means i got ripped off. because i have an EX-T

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I would say you got a really good deal on that, especially since the msrp on the touring is $26,700.
you paid 26k for a EX-T? You got ripped off unless you had a lot of addons

I paid $23k OTD for a 2016 EX-T

Manstink1

First Name
cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ex-t Aegean Blue Metalic 2006 civic lx shoreline mist metallic
Country flag
you paid 26k for a EX-T? You got ripped off unless you had a lot of addons

I paid $23k OTD for a 2016 EX-T
I paid an extra 2k for a lifetime powertrain warranty, and made sure that it covers the turbo and cvt.

agooddeal

First Name
harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I am looking to buy a new 2018 Honda Civic sedan touring. The best sales price i got is 24400 (+tax and doc fee) in California Bay area. Is it a good price? or Can someone recommend a good dealer in bay area?

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I am looking to buy a new 2018 Honda Civic sedan touring. The best sales price i got is 24400 (+tax and doc fee) in California Bay area. Is it a good price? or Can someone recommend a good dealer in bay area?
That sounds decent. I got a few online offers and the lowest was Stockton I believe, but I heard they tack on accessories and what not once you get there. I was also not a fan of the interaction I had with the online sales department at Stockton. I took my quote to Roseville and they were able to match without adding anything aside from the normal fees. I had a good experience with Roseville. This was when I purchased my 2016 Touring. Bay Area prices seem to be higher in general but it is what it is. Just giving my 2cents in terms of dealerships.

agooddeal

First Name
harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
That sounds decent. I got a few online offers and the lowest was Stockton I believe, but I heard they tack on accessories and what not once you get there. I was also not a fan of the interaction I had with the online sales department at Stockton. I took my quote to Roseville and they were able to match without adding anything aside from the normal fees. I had a good experience with Roseville. This was when I purchased my 2016 Touring. Bay Area prices seem to be higher in general but it is what it is. Just giving my 2cents in terms of dealerships.
My experience with Stockton has been good. I got a OTD of $27100 - 500 ( grad discount). They have confirmed there is no accessories so I am not sure.
What did you pay, by the way for 2016 touring?

Last edited:

Dragon Systems

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring, 2007 Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I paid sticker for my 2017 Touring(27,475) I know some people got a little better deal, there where more factors that went into it for me than just the bare cost of the car. I was also considering the fact that they gave me a very fair offer for my trade and did not ding me for some substantial defects the car had, I also wanted a comparatively rare(at the time) color combo(black on black) which they had to dealer trade for, and the particular dealership had really done right by me on some expensive work on my 2007 EX a few years back. I did put $10k down, and got 1.9APR financing plus the Honda lifetime powertrain warranty as well as the Honda lifetime free oil changes.... I drive like 4k+ a month miles so they are in for a surprise there...

Oh, also, anyone notice what seems to be a serious shortage on Civic Touring units? Here in Washington there are like 5 or less of them for sale in the entire state new, and last I looked there was not a single one on craigslist new or used in the entire state.

owpcivicx

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Sounds like a pretty good deal. Touring MSRP is about 27,600 (this includes 890 destination fee) so you're getting more than 3k off the bat if the price you have is MSRP with destination. Also just as important, you may want to determine your OTD price because their doc fee could be the trap...

I recently purchased the 2018 EX-L sedan (no sensing/no navi) for 25k OTD, ~22.5k before TTL, only add-ons were wheel locks and "theft deterrent." I'm positive I did not negotiate a good deal but that's my fault for not doing my homework BEFORE buying. Now I'm reading the impressive buyers on here and wish I was better prepared.

agooddeal

First Name
harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Sounds like a pretty good deal. Touring MSRP is about 27,600 (this includes 890 destination fee) so you're getting more than 3k off the bat if the price you have is MSRP with destination. Also just as important, you may want to determine your OTD price because their doc fee could be the trap...

I recently purchased the 2018 EX-L sedan (no sensing/no navi) for 25k OTD, ~22.5k before TTL, only add-ons were wheel locks and "theft deterrent." I'm positive I did not negotiate a good deal but that's my fault for not doing my homework BEFORE buying. Now I'm reading the impressive buyers on here and wish I was better prepared.
I purchased finally last Sunday from South Bay Honda, Milpitas. I paid OTD $26900. I also got 4 year Honda maintenance at $1400 that I am planning to cancel as I heard its not worth it.

deal2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Audi A3, Acura TL and Honda Civic

Military Incentive -$500

Down Payment of $10k

Gotta start somewhere.
I made a deal.today on a cosmic blue civic touring...

24200+698 for tinting, wheels locks+ mats + nitro + and protection leather and paint. (Tried to.get of.that but they cut the cost in 50% and I succumbed) -500 new grad discount (24398) with taxes and other fees total drive out 26401.10.

Goseki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag
I made a deal.today on a cosmic blue civic touring...

24200+698 for tinting, wheels locks+ mats + nitro + and protection leather and paint. (Tried to.get of.that but they cut the cost in 50% and I succumbed) -500 new grad discount (24398) with taxes and other fees total drive out 26401.10.
I gave up on the cosmic blue and went with black/black since there's only one left in my entire state.
Labor day sale. 2018 Civic Touring Sedan Black/Black with all the silly dealer add on like all weather mats, trunk mat, wheel locks, sunroof visor, tint, etc.
Price before Tag/Title/Fees was $22,709.

Leveslady

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2018, Honda Type R 2021
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I gave up on the cosmic blue and went with black/black since there's only one left in my entire state.
Labor day sale. 2018 Civic Touring Sedan Black/Black with all the silly dealer add on like all weather mats, trunk mat, wheel locks, sunroof visor, tint, etc.
Price before Tag/Title/Fees was $22,709.

What area?

Leveslady

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2018, Honda Type R 2021
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not to shabby!
Sponsored