Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hows your experience been so far with your Hatch 2018? Any problems?
Sponsored

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
No complaints really. Bought mine new 8 months ago and already have 22k miles on it. Only thing I dislike is the sloppiness in the shift assembly. I had some Acuity shift upgrades and sold them and am back to stock and it blows after having those parts. But overall no actually issues in general with the car

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No complaints really. Bought mine new 8 months ago and already have 22k miles on it. Only thing I dislike is the sloppiness in the shift assembly. I had some Acuity shift upgrades and sold them and am back to stock and it blows after having those parts. But overall no actually issues in general with the car
Nice, i bought mine around 8 months ago.
I wanted to ask you do your hear the Turbo when it sucks in the Air ? I just notice last night i was stepping on the Gas a little Hard in a quiet road and i had my windoes Down

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Yes but only if there are trees/brush or anything close to the road as I go by. If you want to hear it better/louder get a prl stage 1 intake or one of their better intake systems. You will hear it even more better

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes but only if there are trees/brush or anything close to the road as I go by. If you want to hear it better/louder get a prl stage 1 intake or one of their better intake systems. You will hear it even more better
Yep Trats true I hear Only this Blow off wistle Sound i tought it was not normal when i drive by the Park cars on the streets or next to side walk.

Where do you get this intake can you put it yourself or need to remove form place anything?

mf-dif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport, 2007 IS250 AWD
Country flag
Bought mine a year ago. Only thing that's failed on it is the hatch door handle fell off. Doesn't seem too common, but it's being covered under warranty.

Oh and the AC is weak. That does seem to be a common issue.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Thing I've noticed lately is the AC seems to take about 20 min or more of driving before its working well.

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thing I've noticed lately is the AC seems to take about 20 min or more of driving before its working well.
I know mine it takes a while before it starts cooling down good ,
When i drive from work to Home
It start working at optimun point when i get home lol
Its a 25 mins drive

quakaroaks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sp, 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far, so good, knock on wood.. I also have Llumar AirBlue 80 ceramic tints installed on front windshield and all passenger side windows, including a darker ceramic tint on the rear hatch window. Definitely cuts down on heat. Feels a lot cooler.

gatorcivic

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
So far so good. Had it for a year and a half now and it has been great. Got kTuner after 6 months at about 5,000 miles, great transformation. It made the car a lot more fun to drive, and gave it a lot more pull around 3000rpm. I pretty much turned the hatch into a SI for $600. Shifting was fine at the start but Acuity upgrades made it even better. Overall it has been a great car- good mpg, fun to drive, and can haul around a crazy amount of stuff!

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
I've had mine for about a year. I'm really enjoying it! The only issue I've had is a light bulb in one of the amber running lights burned out but it was covered under warranty.

markc72

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L w/NAVI
Country flag
Great car so far. Only issue is the weak shell of the car. Any bump on it causes dents in the doors and anywhere else. I feel like this car is a dent magnet, but obviously people are just freaking rude. I'm going on my 3rd fix coming up when I can get to my dent guy. Oh, the paint chips easily as well.

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had mine for about a year and a half now and have had no issues. Every once in a while it will make this weird sound that sounds like a horse neighing (NO LIE) but when I took it to the dealer, they said they got no codes and saw nothing wrong with the engine components and such. The car drives absolutely fine. I have been in two accidents since I got it (I was parked, someone backed into me and for the second I was at a stop light and got rear ended) and got all the parts replaces OEM so he looks good as new. I love my hatchsport.

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great car so far. Only issue is the weak shell of the car. Any bump on it causes dents in the doors and anywhere else. I feel like this car is a dent magnet, but obviously people are just freaking rude. I'm going on my 3rd fix coming up when I can get to my dent guy. Oh, the paint chips easily as well.
I agree its a Bump magnet i have take mine to the body shop 3 times . For the rock chips Im trying this week or tomorrow Dr.Colorchip lets how well it works the touch up Pen leaves Blobs i didnt like it

OP
OP
Israel

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've had mine for about a year and a half now and have had no issues. Every once in a while it will make this weird sound that sounds like a horse neighing (NO LIE) but when I took it to the dealer, they said they got no codes and saw nothing wrong with the engine components and such. The car drives absolutely fine. I have been in two accidents since I got it (I was parked, someone backed into me and for the second I was at a stop light and got rear ended) and got all the parts replaces OEM so he looks good as new. I love my hatchsport.
You are not the only ive taken mine twice to the bodyshop for bumps on the parking lot they are like magnets i dont know why when i used to have my old 2002 civic nothing would happen no one would bump or chip rocks
Sponsored