Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Good afternoon and Happy TypeR Day!!!

I just got news that will make someones day brighter! A dealer I converse with has a Blue Type R coming in around July/ Augusts time frame. It will sell at MSRP, no games, no add-ons. It does not yet have a deposit so it's available!

They are paying me a small referral. Please PM me for the info! A deposit of $1000 holds it!

This will be located in Pennsylvania.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
Is it 2019 model year? 2019 should be shipping soon.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m not sure actually. It could be. I think it is an early July build date.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Is it 2019 model year? 2019 should be shipping soon.
Doubtful. We have had zero info on when or even if a 2019 will even be made. Honda always said from start, 17/18 years then they would reevaluate the U.S. market to see if would continue to sell here. And so far we have heard zero.

But can just about guarentee it will be a 18. Build it ship it customs out then in holding transport all the paperwork. Guess is its being built now and will show up then. Takes time.

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Doubtful. We have had zero info on when or even if a 2019 will even be made. Honda always said from start, 17/18 years then they would reevaluate the U.S. market to see if would continue to sell here. And so far we have heard zero.

But can just about guarentee it will be a 18. Build it ship it customs out then in holding transport all the paperwork. Guess is its being built now and will show up then. Takes time.
Take a look at some threads floating around. It's confirmed from very reliable sources that a 2019 is on the way. Even adding a new color to the US market

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Take a look at some threads floating around. It's confirmed from very reliable sources that a 2019 is on the way. Even adding a new color to the US market
Reliable? Dealers? The same people everyone hates and there is literally a main pinned thread on their dishonest lies. My dealer when I bought mine a year ago, said mine was sonic grey and mines a 17. They also couldn't see what cars they were getting till they were in iN just a few weeks before they got them and even then they were not sure. Nothings been said or released by honda but now dealers are reliable? Or is it they will say anything to get a deposit? Other then people saying a guy at a dealer told them what very reliable sources are there?

Also we have members who have access to the iN system and post screen shots when new cars come to what dealers and when and we have seen nothing.

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Reliable? Dealers? The same people everyone hates and there is literally a main pinned thread on their dishonest lies. My dealer when I bought mine a year ago, said mine was sonic grey and mines a 17. They also couldn't see what cars they were getting till they were in iN just a few weeks before they got them and even then they were not sure. Nothings been said or released by honda but now dealers are reliable? Or is it they will say anything to get a deposit? Other then people saying a guy at a dealer told them what very reliable sources are there?

Also we have members who have access to the iN system and post screen shots when new cars come to what dealers and when and we have seen nothing.
I'm not saying dealers are reliable. I agree with you, they are not. But there are a couple people on here who work for them who I consider reliable. Based on the information currently available, it's pretty safe to say 2019s are coming. It's all but confirmed by Honda.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's all but confirmed by Honda.
Would be curious as to where you see this info. I read everything to do with this car and i have seen absolutely zero input about 2019. Google, bing,yahoo what ever you use search type r 2019 and you get zero results other then blog speculation.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Guys,

This vehicle now has a deposit on it and is no longer available.

Thanks!
Brian

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag

I think there have been some postings of screenshots info from Honda press meetings and Honda direct. I could be wrong. Heck now that I own one I hope I am and 17/18 only as that would do wonders for values for current owners. hahaha
Sponsored